Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:12:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Objects all disappeared  (Read 1942 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2008, 02:41:29 pm »

I installed BV about two weeks ago and right when I started game up all my object downloads were all gone.I didn't care but today I just couldn't take it anymore.Is it a problem that happens with everyone once they install BV or is it just me?

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Ultravixen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 02:47:16 pm »

Is your cc enabled? Is your downloads folder empty?

Sim Idol 2008 - 4th | Picture Perfect - Mentor
Ultravixen's Simmies
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 02:53:45 pm »

Yes CC is enabled (when I come in-game some reason it always says disabled but then I click enable each time) and the downloads folder is full.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 07:40:10 pm »

I had this happen with BV too. My download folder was totally filled, cc enabled, but didn't show up. Walls, floors, Collection items did show up, but not downloads. I tried every which way to make it work. Finally, I removed my download folder and got myself a sims person, the sims2pack, and it created a new download folder. This new cc showed up! So I transferred old cc to it and problem solved. My old one was spelled right and never gave problems. I guess it just wore out or something. lol!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 12:18:31 pm »

Yes moving the Downloads folder can help but for the CC enabler, after say yes to allow it, go to the options and save you don't want the window come again. Go out and reload the game, in principe the CC is loaded this time. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: