Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:28:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: HBB V.2 - detailed feet - underwear: briefs - IMPORTANT MESH UPDATE 16-04-2008  (Read 47174 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 11:47:39 pm »

Quote from: Diggrdude;1202164
Thank you again Marvine!  The HBB with detailed feet is so wonderful, I have to give this a try.  But, I'm with Tweeter; I get very confused in SimPE and the other modding applications.  Although it's probably slower, the BodyShop instructions are more in my comfort level.  I've recorded your SimPE instruction for a time when my confidence is higher or the Body Shop method doesn't turn-out right!  Thanks again and again!

Tutorial method works, however there appears to be a little distortion if the open-toe-shoes of the outfit are too small!  But it's great to have an opportunity to convert some of the existing creations!  Thanks again to everyone for the questions and responces!
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 02:33:07 pm »

I messed up big time when preparing my upload - please read the announcement on the first post!

It appears that 4 mesh packages use wrong versions of the meshes, with both feet using the same uv-coordinates: the barbie nude bottom, the shorts, the pjs and the underwear; the photoshop layers were also an early version that doesn't match the definitive layout.
I'll upload the correct versions right now.

To all, I am more sorry than I'm able to properly express Sad
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 04:56:23 pm »

JU, thanks for the updated meshes and stop beating yourself up for doing something that all of us who upload stuff have done at one time or another. Considering all the wonderful things you have given us and all the time you have devoted to making these things, I for one can't figure out how you get so many things right the first time.(1st)

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
Ninasimarock

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 06:06:41 pm »

Great and good job. It's very fabulous mesh.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 10:07:02 am »

Since i made some shoes for the toes, i better install the guy Wink
Thank you Marvine!!

No longer active
Milifacent

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 01:09:37 am »

Your soo cool:glasses7:. Thank you :love4:

Care for everyone, Love your neighbor.
marasicca