Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:33:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: HBB V.2 - detailed feet - underwear: briefs - IMPORTANT MESH UPDATE 16-04-2008  (Read 47185 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
homerette

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 01:58:14 am »

It's just amazing how much better perfection can get with detailed feet.  Thank you!
zukanob

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 11:27:56 am »

Yes, this mesh looks incredibly hotter now! Thank you!
jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 12:03:51 pm »

Thanks again Marvine. I also am glad it's a new mesh. With all the fantasy type recolors, it could have caused problems. Now almost all my sims have great feet between you, BlooM and Warlokk, I have a new level of realism.
tweeter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 02:40:19 pm »

Quick question - and forgive my ignorance here, but do the recolours of the previous HBB undies/swimwear and suchlike work with the new feet meshes?  If not, is there a simple way that me (with no meshing skills at all!) can convert them.  I'vegot some wicked recolours that I'd hate to lose.

"Strange is just a different point of view"
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 02:54:19 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 03:58:51 pm »

Tweeter,

I'll admit that I already converted all my favourite recolours, but I can't share on the behalf of the creators Smiley

If you have some knowledge of SimPE and a recent version of the program, the conversion is easy enough:
- open the recolour file in SimPE, then highlight the "3D ID referencing file" line in the resource list;
- select the "tools" drop-down menu on the top of the screen, then PJSE > Body Mesh Tool > Linking stage and browse to the mesh (you may beforehand put a copy of it temporarily in a place where you'll find it easily), then follow the really easy instructions Smiley
The whole process takes less time than loading SimPE - but make sure that you use the right mesh!
jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 07:34:54 pm »

Quote from: tweeter;1196353
Quick question - and forgive my ignorance here, but do the recolours of the previous HBB undies/swimwear and suchlike work with the new feet meshes?  If not, is there a simple way that me (with no meshing skills at all!) can convert them.  I'vegot some wicked recolours that I'd hate to lose.

Actually, you should be able to do this fairly easily in bodyshop. Gothplague has a tutorial here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=41045

It's the easiest way I know of. I've begun already. Skintones are trickier though and need fiddling with to get the toes right.
julechristine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 09:25:33 pm »

thanks
tweeter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 01:32:30 pm »

Marvine and jmtmom thanks a lot for your help and advice.  Think I'll try the Bodyshop thing first, and if I have no joy with that I'll give SimPE a go.  I think I've had a look at this before (or maybe it was Milkshape?) and it's not for the newbie and faint of heart!

"Strange is just a different point of view"
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 11:28:15 pm »

Very Cool Thanks!  Did I understand you correctly, recolors of the original meshes will work with the new V.2 meshes?
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 03:39:00 am »

Diggrdude,

they will work if converted following one of the methods explained above.

Well, my preference for the SimPE method is due to the fact that I'm able to re-link a bunch of files in SimPE during the time it takes to just load Bodyshop :lol:
emo5

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 07:48:45 am »

Thank you very much
trold123123

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 08:43:54 am »

Allthough I'm not using the HBB but the slim and the lean, I can't help keeping an eye out for your work in any area, cause I find that your are a very gifted creator. These looks just stunning, and I do agree - they look as they should have been there all the time. Awesome work Marvine! Hope you will feel petty and have mercy on the slim and the lean bodybuilder and the athletic girl as well and let them have these wonderful feets in the near future.
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 12:39:54 am »

Thank you again Marvine!  The HBB with detailed feet is so wonderful, I have to give this a try.  But, I'm with Tweeter; I get very confused in SimPE and the other modding applications.  Although it's probably slower, the BodyShop instructions are more in my comfort level.  I've recorded your SimPE instruction for a time when my confidence is higher or the Body Shop method doesn't turn-out right!  Thanks again and again!
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 03:29:21 pm »

WOW Fantastic! Thank you so much.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: