Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:42:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: In Testing:Hire family members for your shop v1.3 new version available(4/14/06)  (Read 87465 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2006, 04:18:44 am »

I removed the option to promote a family member to manager.
You should be able to hire any sim now even if they hate your sim (this was not a bug in v1.2 it is by design of the game).
In my test whenever I assigned a family member to sales they stopped after the first customer, mind the store didn't work that is one reason why I removed the promote to manager & the other reason is there was no benefit to having a family member as a manager, I had no problems with the assign job or any other piemenu options with non family member employees or customers; sometimes after assigning a job to a family member employee the assign option wouldn't show up again.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:22:22 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2006, 09:07:54 pm »

i too have been having issues, i cant even get into a shop, aside from that all your other mods work awesome
sandshifter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2006, 04:53:43 am »

The mod IS WORKING for me now . . . I found that another mod called "nudist-simple3-uni" was causing your Hire Family Members and a whole lot of other things to not work. None of the interactions for Management and a lot of things like Scope the Room and others were not working, but since I took out that one file, everything seems to work just fine, including your Hire Family Members.

Thanks for all the mods . . .

sandshifter

Make your own Paradise . . .
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2006, 06:16:53 am »

Quote from: sandshifter
The mod IS WORKING for me now . . . I found that another mod called "nudist-simple3-uni" was causing your Hire Family Members and a whole lot of other things to not work. None of the interactions for Management and a lot of things like Scope the Room and others were not working, but since I took out that one file, everything seems to work just fine, including your Hire Family Members.
Thanks for all the mods . . .
sandshifter
Thank you for the information I wasn't sure what other mods out there were causing problems with this one, but people use so many different hacks in their games it's hard to figure out why some have problems & some don't.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2006, 06:17:50 am »

Quote from: angelsue365
i too have been having issues, i cant even get into a shop, aside from that all your other mods work awesome
What other hacks do you use other than any of mine?

edit: One way i check for conflicts on my computer is with the scan folders option in simpe(tools menu) under active scanners check GUID scanner, then click scan & it will show you all the files that conflict by guid number.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 06:23:41 am by Squinge » Logged

angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2006, 08:12:47 am »

i had to disable everything, the only mod i have running now is insim,i havent tried to play yet today cause its my babys bday party but,im gettin an error message as of last posting ,something about user populater when i try to take my sim shopping
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2006, 08:18:04 am »

i had to disable everything, the only mod i have running now is insim,i havent tried to play yet today cause its my babys bday party but,im gettin an error message as of last posting ,something about user populater when i try to take my sim shopping
I will see if i can find out what the user populater is i have never heard of that before.

angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2006, 09:20:31 am »

if the conflicts show in red on simpe,its the cornacopea thingy
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2006, 09:44:21 am »

if the conflicts show in red on simpe,its the cornacopea thingy
Yes they do & you can disabled it right from simpe there is a check box that says enabled just uncheck it to disable that hack or delete the file.

angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2006, 10:00:02 am »

how do you do that,right click? cause i found a couple more, a set of stairs and something else,i forget im on a different puter as i write this
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2006, 10:05:18 am »

how do you do that,right click? cause i found a couple more, a set of stairs and something else,i forget im on a different puter as i write this
Left click on the enabled check box but also be aware my hack(s) will show as duplicate because it's a global override.

angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2006, 10:16:15 am »

i disabled the issues,none of which were yours Wink but how do i delete the files from simpe?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2006, 10:22:53 am »

i disabled the issues,none of which were yours Wink but how do i delete the files from simpe?
You can't from simpe so you would have to write down the filename then go to "my documents\ea games\ the sims 2\downloads" & click on the filename then press the delete key on your keyboard to remove it(or right click the filename & left click delete on the menu that pops up)

angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2006, 05:34:38 pm »

thanx, hopefully this will resolve my issue
angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2006, 06:11:48 pm »

object error controller-clp-communitylot-populator#491.i get this even after deleting the issues
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: