Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:06:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: In Testing:Hire family members for your shop v1.3 new version available(4/14/06)  (Read 87523 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2006, 07:05:12 pm »

Quote from: angelsue365
object error controller-clp-communitylot-populator#491.i get this even after deleting the issues
This hack doesn't do anything with that function it almost sounds like you have too many visitors at your shop because that function is called to populate community lots.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2006, 07:23:44 pm »

i kinda figured that,i was just wondering if you knew what it was and how to stop itcause so far i havent had anything but good luck with your stuff
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2006, 03:30:51 am »

Quote from: angelsue365
i kinda figured that,i was just wondering if you knew what it was and how to stop itcause so far i havent had anything but good luck with your stuff
Are you using my more customers on lots hack? the file is called morecustomers.package, if so try disabling it & see if that works I had to when using that & the 20 max customers hack because my lot was moving to slow.

angelsue365

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2006, 05:32:37 am »

nope, but i noticed it was one house that got the error, ,another house just sat threre loading but the owner got there no prob,im gettin worried maybe its time to get a new hd again!!!
CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2006, 06:24:51 pm »

i can not promote anyone to manager on residential lots, could you see if you can fix this i would love to have this option available.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2006, 06:37:30 pm »

Quote from: CyberOps
i can not promote anyone to manager on residential lots, could you see if you can fix this i would love to have this option available.
You should be able to promote a non family member to manager.

edit: correction the promote anybody wasn't included with this hack, I just posted a seperate file that has that hack.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:41:58 pm by Squinge » Logged

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2006, 06:39:22 pm »

no i cant, i looked in the management screen but i cant promote them and they have all gold talent badges but there is no promote option.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2006, 06:46:32 pm »

I just realized I never included the promote anyone to manager with this hack & just posted promoteanytomanagerV1.1.zip which will allow you to hire a manager on your home lot, sorry about that.

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2006, 06:49:52 pm »

hey no problem your working on so many cool things sometimes you can forget a thing or 2. But thanks for the quick adjustment.
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2006, 03:25:12 am »

I think noone has noticed this before.
Your hack works very well and allow the owner to hire a family member right.
With the other hack, the owner can also promote his family member as manager.

BUT: (for me)

This works ONLY if the family member is NOT living into the same residential lot of the owner.
In this case, I'm not more able to manage him (the "manage" menu disappears).
For example:
I have an owner with two childrens (both adults). One is living with the owner and the other is living into a different lot.
Well, the one living with is not manageable, the other yes.
So it's impossible to change uniform, to promote, to "do the job" to the living one but I can with the other one.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2006, 04:19:38 am »

Quote from: IcemanTO
I'm not more able to manage him (the "manage" menu disappears)
That is strange, I think part of the problem is a lot of stuff is coded in that lula script which I haven't tried hacking yet.

purple

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2006, 04:04:48 am »

I was able to hire a family member that is in the same household and was able to manage her (assign job, etc...)

but when i switched to the hired sim and cancelled her assigned job she stoped having the little dot above her head and was not manageable

so i tried the "call in employees" and she still was not manageable.

this was on a community lot and i have the older version of hireFamily.
Ravynlee

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2006, 12:22:53 pm »

Quote from: kathy
Why wasn't this standard? Nice work!

Couldn't agree more! Great! Thanks again!
~Rav Cheesy
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2006, 10:39:39 am »

I've been trying this one out recently and it works great for making sure your community lot is staffed with family members when you send another sim to it (family members keep their originally assigned jobs) however while on the lot as the family nobody's wages can be increased nor do they have the 'I'm an employee' bubble over their heads.

It's perfect for making sure staffing needs are filled for other visiting sims, but when on the lot with the owners it'd be great to make sure all the assigning and managing options stay active for the owner.

I don't know if this has any bearing, but the teen of the family hired all of the family (three siblings and her two parents).  It was quite amusing seeing the 'ask permission to go out' dialgue next to management, but I couldn't have her fire them... though oddly they could go to any family member and quit.
mrs ladybug

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2006, 09:26:27 am »

This looks like a great hack thank you Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: