Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 08:04:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Time Help  (Read 2222 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FayeFaye
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:00:41 pm »

I've noticed where a few others are having problems with the new badges in free time, but I've tried all the suggestions offered and nothing has worked so far. Basically no matter how much I make a sim sew/threw pottery they never gain any high badges.

Things I've tested:
- All my other badges work just fine.
- I've forced my sims to gain skill points the "hard way"
- One particular sim has all skill points maxed and still nothing happens.

I've had one sim in particular going at the sewing machine for about 10 sim days (minus eating/sleeping/bathroom time) and still nothing, she has all her skills maxed out so I just don't understand what is wrong!

Also, has anyone been able to get the "friend grows-up with me" thing to work yet?:sad4:

Help please!!!!:smt120
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 12:41:37 pm »

Do you have any mods or hacks installed? Or any custom objects that affect badges? (most objects wouldn't cause a global problem though...) That is an awfully long time to not get a bronze badge. Last night I had Elizabeth Aspir work on sewing nearly nonstop (I used maxmotives to keep her trucking along) and I believe it took nearly2 or 3 full sim days (48-72 sim hours) of non-stop potholder making before she got her badge. She had 0 creativity though haha. If it has taken you longer than that with creativity skill something is definitely not right...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: