Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:44:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: placing objects  (Read 1657 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
itsatrashylife

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2008, 09:57:46 pm »

i have a really big problem and no idea how to fix it! When i go to place objects in my sims houses they zoning sqaures don't seem to work. Objects can be placed anwhere except for on a sqaure with another object and through walls/doors etc. I can't place windows or doors as i can't line them up with the walls correctly. it's hard to explain but i hope you understand and please help.:smt120

excuse while i destroy your reality.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:18:45 pm »

I understand not well. :roll: What object is problematic for exemple ? And for windows and doors there is nothing in front ? If you can put a screen shot it will be better. Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:27:10 pm »

you probably have the boolprop snapobjectstogrid false cheat code enabled. try type in boolprop snapobjectstogrid true, and see if that helps. (remember to use CTRL + C first, to get the cheat box up)

(if you've got the hack that's named "seethem2.3" that also has the ability to enable that code - then click on the picture of the the plants, so it shows up a red X)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:30:01 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
itsatrashylife

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 03:21:30 am »

thankyou theraven. i think the boolprop cheat may be on so i will try the cheat code you sent. i also know i had the hack "seethem2.3" I deleted it a while ago so i just did a search of my computer to make sure its gone and couldn't find anything. thanks for all your help.

itsatrashylife

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 12:36:34 am »

just tried it and it worked. thanks so much.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 12:36:47 am by itsatrashylife » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: