Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:40:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: More Customers At Shop  (Read 18875 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:09:47 am »

As Requested:

This mod allows you to have more customers at your shop. You should be able to have up to 20 if you would even want that many.

3/31/06 bringmorecustomers.zip (bypasses the random chance & makes the game allways bring customers so if you still need more customers then download both files)

* morecustomers.zip (0.23 KB - downloaded 2523 times.)
* bringmorecustomers.zip (0.43 KB - downloaded 1842 times.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:39:23 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 07:15:10 am »

Nice work!
sanhiem

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 07:26:58 am »

Great!!! that's exactly what I want Smiley
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 08:50:30 am »

Excellent!!  Thank you for this.

~ Sam ~
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 01:34:30 pm »

Wow!!! My sims will get rich!!!!!

I used to be Nyxie
quiltlover

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 01:59:14 pm »

Thank you!
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 08:03:30 pm »

Nice One.. Thankyou
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 09:01:30 pm »

Thank you so very much, this is really nice. Now if only the game would make new townies as I am getting tired of these guys. LOL
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 11:57:03 am »

umm i hate to bring this up but i can't get this one to work for me i'm not sure if it is some type of conflict i am having but i can't tell any difference in the number of customers on the lot.everything else i have d/led by you has worked for me.i'll admit i have not and probably won't d/l all of them lol.but i do get most of them.this is only the first one i have gotten that doesn't work like it should,if someone who has lots of mods that is good at finding conflicts may be able and kind enough to share with all of us what the possible conflicts are.

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 12:50:10 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s
umm i hate to bring this up but i can't get this one to work for me i'm not sure if it is some type of conflict i am having but i can't tell any difference in the number of customers on the lot.everything else i have d/led by you has worked for me.i'll admit i have not and probably won't d/l all of them lol.but i do get most of them.this is only the first one i have gotten that doesn't work like it should,if someone who has lots of mods that is good at finding conflicts may be able and kind enough to share with all of us what the possible conflicts are.

What this does is change the allowed customer count to 20 but the game still does a random chance where it won't bring in a new customer.

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 05:13:37 pm »

ohhh ok then it may be working as it should be thanks for letting me know how it works it didn't know how it was supposed to work for sure thanks for your response

i'm an insim addict
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 05:24:02 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s
ohhh ok then it may be working as it should be thanks for letting me know how it works it didn't know how it was supposed to work for sure thanks for your response
I could alter the random chance and see if that works better for you if you would like.

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 02:15:47 am »

i like the new addition thanks i just dl/ed it so i haven't tested it yet but if it works anywhere near like your other mods i think it will be perfect:) i will post my finding just to let you know if that is what i thought it was supposed to do to start with lol i was going crazy trying to find an object to control it rofl.

i'm off to see if you have added or modified any of you other mods lol

my testing showed less customers then b4 either i'm doing something wrong or having both files in game don't work together i'm not sure but i'm not done trying it out yet either i may try pulling the random one out b4 testing further just to see but b4 i do i want to know if there is anything in particular i am supposed to do to trigger the increase,i tested at a gym so it may have been the fact that 123 gym only has a set number of items to be used i don't know if that has any affect or not.

my next test will be a different type of business.just a suggestion here maybe an object to control the number of customers would help.

at any rate thanks for your efforts and like i said i will test further since i was too tired to test real in depth and hopefully get it to work the way it should lol. it may be that i was doing something wrong.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:16:27 pm by hotrod50s » Logged

i'm an insim addict
gapfashionprep

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 01:18:25 am »

ok i have NL and not OFB and dont have enough sims on my community lots. will this work for me? let me know. thank you
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 03:52:26 am »

Quote from: gapfashionprep
ok i have NL and not OFB and dont have enough sims on my community lots. will this work for me? let me know. thank you
This one is only for EP3, I will see if i can change the NL code for you and get back to you if I can do it.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: