Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:55:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tawny Cypress, Simone Deveraux on "Heroes"  (Read 10737 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dboyd001

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:07:40 pm »

..... Only showing, sadly enough, in season one of "Heroes, Tawny Cypress as Simone Deveaux certainly had her impact on at least two of the show's characters.  She has a sexy, sultry look that had me thinking over and over about the possibility to make her as a sim.  Well, here she is and I hope everyone likes her.
 ..... She is packaged with the custom content shown in the Clean Installer list.  She has on a Maxis dress which is not all that far off from the sorts of clothes Simone favored on the show.  You will need the hair mesh, available at the Sim Artists Union (SAU).  It is a free download but you must register (what, register for really good free downloads... why not?).  Here is the link:
you can find the mesh (along with other colors) under "Genetics" on page 3.
 ..... Have fun with Tawny/Simone and be sure to let me know how you like her.
Dave
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:56:21 pm by dboyd001 » Logged
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 08:33:22 pm »

Great job Dave! She's a beauty, that's for sure.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 10:48:55 am »

Quote from: J00wish;1195592
Great job Dave! She's a beauty, that's for sure.

..... Always kind and nice comments from Odessa.  Thank you.  You're just encouraging me you know.
Dave
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:27:27 pm »

Wow, Dave!! What a super job you've done with Tawny!! Nice dress too!! Thanks.
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 11:12:48 pm »

Wow , I love the way u done this sim my friend, keep up the Good work your simming.

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 11:39:19 pm »

Quote from: geezy33;1196955
Wow , I love the way u done this sim my friend, keep up the Good work your simming.
Totally agree with Geezy, your sim vesion of Tawny Cypress is adorable. Sorry for the delayed reply Dave, in recent days I kept out of main site. (self-banned  or some like this)

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 09:06:59 am »

Quote from: jjjim;1196766
Wow, Dave!! What a super job you've done with Tawny!! Nice dress too!! Thanks.

..... Thanks again jjjim.  I thought she'd be harder, but was easier to do her than I thought.  I was more than pleased that a Maxis dress supplied just what I needed for her to wear.

Quote from: geezy33;1196955

..... Happy we're friends geezy.  Tawny is a sexy woman and I thought my game needed one like her.  So sad her character didn't last as long on "Heroes".  No wonder the artist and Peter vied for her favor.  I sure would!
 ..... So enjoy Tawny as Simone and also the good Cajun cookin' I know you have down in "The Big Easy".  Had fun every visit to NO (we lived in Long Beach, MS at the time).  Just can't get good crawfish up here in NY (frozen crawfish?  What an abomination!).
Dave
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 09:09:37 am »

Quote from: jotaerre;1196986
Totally agree with Geezy, your sim vesion of Tawny Cypress is adorable. Sorry for the delayed reply Dave, in recent days I kept out of main site. (self-banned  or some like this)
..... We keep following each other around to see and download what we make.  Enjoy Tawny/Simone.  Maybe you'll post her in your InSimA thread.
 ..... Don't know where you've been, but seems I've been taking a break from Asian girls, eh? :happy8:
Dave

..... I think I will try as my next project, Milo Ventimiglia as Peter Petrelli.  Not enough male sims done.  Besides, I need Peter in my neighborhood that has a street just for "Heroes" characters (he can move in with Simone!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 09:28:56 am by dboyd001 » Logged
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 05:07:47 pm »

Quote from: dboyd001;1197363
..... We keep following each other around to see and download what we make.  Enjoy Tawny/Simone.  Maybe you'll post her in your InSimA thread.
 ..... Don't know where you've been, but seems I've been taking a break from Asian girls, eh? :happy8:
Dave
Hi Dave, just need go there and see, we´re missing you in that thread.

Also I broke my "japanese strike" and Noriko (井法子) is already in the adult site too.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:18:58 pm by jotaerre » Logged

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
GRAVEDIGGA72

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 09:00:40 pm »

now that what u call a sexy sim!!!!!!!!!!........................lol
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 10:18:57 am »

Hm... = (

I don't see the download link. Shame on me for taking so long to see this when I'm finally able to start getting the things I wanted for my Heroes project. I hope someone still has her. She's a gorgeous woman and gorgeous sim.

frak || The bus ticket is mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: