Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:32:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Modthesims2 owned by silver monkeys?  (Read 8728 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2008, 05:38:05 pm »

Someone now owns the modthesims2 site and named many things changing everything like:
Silver Monkeys-Downloads

Its still modthesims2.com but come on at least we should have known.They changed everything around like when you want downloads its not marked under downloads its now called simians!How much does that suck?Has anyone else seen it?

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 05:43:16 pm »

really? are u sure this isnt an april fools prank like a few years ago when on april fools they posted that it wil be named modthelaama from now on?

Check my sims out!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 05:55:32 pm »

I love April Fools on MTS2 we always get such great goodies like that cactus chairs I thought were pickle chairs or maybe it was visa versa...Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 05:55:37 pm »

:tongue3:  It's no "April Fools" joke... it's Silver Monkey day, a universal tradition amongst those of us who worship the glory of the primate.  Everybody knows that... right?  :lol:

(I am so going on a downloading spree when I get home... :smile bi:)

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 05:55:42 pm »

Ahh that just sucks Sad...I didn't know of the thread last April but I can't believe they'd do that...ah its still funny

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 06:11:10 pm »

yep it's really but what absurd joke LOL

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 06:26:01 pm »

Gotta admit, they work fast - it's just gone midnight in Britain Wink

No requests please
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 06:53:13 pm »

i just logged in to modthesims2.com and it looks like it's very confusing

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 06:53:37 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1195399
:tongue3:  It's no "April Fools" joke... it's Silver Monkey day, a universal tradition amongst those of us who worship the glory of the primate.  Everybody knows that... right?  :lol:

(I am so going on a downloading spree when I get home... :smile bi:)

You didn't think I was just making this thread my new home did ya? That's what I've been doing downloading like crazy. There is some hilarious stuff there this year.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 06:55:08 pm »

when did they change it?

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 07:08:34 pm »

I just notice the change are they preparing for the sims 3 Huh? or new objects for the Game.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 09:14:13 pm »

Ah, I am cracking up @ MTS2. Silver Monkeys? Hahaha! Can't wait for the site news. They always do something nice for April Fools Day. :laugh:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 09:58:51 pm »

I went download crazy they better have more for tomorrow or I'll be knocking on their doors in the morning...they won't want to see me in the morning!I gotta admit that they pulled it very nicely and I was tricked lol Cheesy...as you can see I haven't stopped laughing.
And guys no its just a prank on everyone they do it every year...well this is the first year I've seen it I think its funny

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 10:02:46 pm »

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, enemies and neighbors, or sending them on fools' errands, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.

Example: sending a new employee to purchase striped paint

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 10:39:02 pm »

I just went over there, and at first was very confused..and then it hit me. Oh, lord, it's April Fools, and everyone should have a good laugh. I've downloaded some of their "Silver Monkey" stuff. Great job!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: