Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 05:39:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanishing Sim  (Read 2983 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2008, 03:03:22 pm »

I posted this before but I am curious if anyone else has had a Sim go AWOL?  Mortimer vanished from the game and I can't find him anywhere.  I used the "Summoner" to try to call him back but he isn't in the list.  I downloaded SimPE but I haven't read the manual to try that yet.  If anyone has any ideas, I'm listening!

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 08:11:16 am »

No I have never see such disappearance. :roll: Have you try to use the "restore family" option of the Insimenator ? You can too try to move the family. But I don't see more sorry. Smiley
veggiespork

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 11:07:17 pm »

Does his lot have a telephone? Have you tried calling him on another game? Or instead of the Insimenator Summoner, have you tried using the "Add to Family..."  option on the Tombstone of Life and death with the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat menu when you shift + click one of your sims? If you try that then you might be able to add Mortimer back, unless the menu is build the same way as the Insim one.

:rr: he looks like a mushroom :d mushrooms....

Join the ANIMAL ARMY and support the Paw of Justice!
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:28:32 pm »

I guess the game burped an he is gone.  I browsed each neighborhood in SimPE and he was not listed anywhere.  I tried the Insiminator Mortality spawn and he was not listed in the Goth family in the restore family area.  I am at a loss.

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
veggiespork

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:38:37 pm »

Awww...poor Mortimer...

(lol I can't help it I <3 the name Mortimer it reminds me of hamsters..)

:rr: he looks like a mushroom :d mushrooms....

Join the ANIMAL ARMY and support the Paw of Justice!
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 07:14:07 am »

Ohhh I had the same problem. Unfortunately, I have no fix for it, so I ended up creating the sim again.
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 05:06:57 pm »

I had this happen to a toddler, she completely vanished.
Then a little later her mother went to buy clothing my old computer crashed and when I came back she was not there, but luckily the child had grown into a teen, so the son and the toddlers twin sister were safe from social worker.
I didn't have SIMPE then and if it happened now I could look and see if she was there somewhere.

But its been so long I don't remember her name.

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: