Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:38:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Modthesims2 owned by silver monkeys?  (Read 8329 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 07:22:14 am »

L realy liked that teddy bear monkey. been looking for something like that Cheesy and yes, it's modthesims' april fool joke. I was not surprised at all, really. I usually come prepared when this day comes. my mother always thinks she'll be able to trick me this year, but usually I trick her first *note to myself* Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 07:36:22 am »

Well, this years is okay... but it's nothing on last years.  Mod the Sims Exchange was a hoot.  :laugh:  

(|.T.|.h.|.o.|.u.|.g.|.h| I |.t.|.h.|.i.|.n.|.k.| |.t.|.h.|.e.| |.j.|.o.|.k.|.e.| |.i.|.s.| |.t.|.h.|.e.| |.a.|.c.|.t.|.u.|.a.|.l.| |.h.|.e.|.a.|.d.|.l.|.i.|.n.|.e |.a.|.n.|.n.|.o.|.u.|.n.|.c.|.e.|.m.|.e.|.n.|.t.|...)
[/size]  :shh:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 07:49:43 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 07:51:31 am »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1195993
Well, this years is okay... but it's nothing on last years.  Mod the Sims Exchange was a hoot.  :laugh:  

(Though I think the joke is the actual headline announcement...)
[/size] :shh:

yes it was lol almost everyone fell for it only a select few caught on that it was a joke.i completely forgot what day it was so i was not in the select few lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 07:53:12 am »

i downloaded the jetsons sims.. my fave cartoon

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 07:54:36 am »

Oh my gosh remember how mad some people got on both MTS2 and here? Last year was hilarious on MTS2, some of the stuff they came up with...at least this year it's all usable. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 08:01:46 am »

even thoiugh that i like modthesims2 i still get so mad that it runs so frigen slow. and half of the time i have download 2 times before it really let me have the download. and this site is starting to run slow too. and it erks me.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 12:12:51 pm »

Lol, where's my banana? xD
simsaddict67

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 12:31:27 pm »

haha. yea i saw that.
but it's probably an joke.
but they did an pretty good job?

see ya till l8er.:angel:
Yorvi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:39:04 pm »

I love their jokes on April 1st..They always tickle me and the year they did the MTS2 Exchange was SUPER hilarious!

All hail the Silver Monkey of Doom!
LMAO!!!

Click Here And Join The Fun At Real Sims 2!!!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 03:07:38 pm »

Quote from: Yorvi;1196200
I love their jokes on April 1st..They always tickle me and the year they did the MTS2 Exchange was SUPER hilarious!

All hail the Silver Monkey of Doom!
LMAO!!!

They did that last year, and some of them were using other people's meshes and going memba rate me high. I made all this. lol People were so mad, hey you stole that mesh, etc...etc. Look how ugly that is! Now you got me LMAO again. Then we had the Insim is going pay and the Martha Stewart stuff here. lol Which made people even madder. Oh my gosh now I'm laughing so hard I'm crying see what you did...Wink Love it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:09:39 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 03:53:59 pm »

it's ok do things all in fun but sometimes too you got to think some people can get hurt.  even if it's just meant to be a joke. so in a way so that a person/persons you have to be careful on how to pull a joke. so that no one will get hurt/feelings. there are times that i can take a joke and other times i can't cause sometimes they do a mean and hurtful joke on me.

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 04:25:26 pm »

Quote from: auntiejokisses;1196445
it's ok do things all in fun but sometimes too you got to think some people can get hurt.  even if it's just meant to be a joke. so in a way so that a person/persons you have to be careful on how to pull a joke. so that no one will get hurt/feelings. there are times that i can take a joke and other times i can't cause sometimes they do a mean and hurtful joke on me.

I am sorry that there are mean spirited, ignorant people in the world that do cruel things to you. Just know that your are a much better person then they, in that you have not lowered yourself to their level. Sometimes no matter how painful something is for us we have to remember to smile, laugh, and dream, or we'll become an empty shell that is doing nothing more than existing. We can't change our situations, but we can do the best with what we have for them. We can always help others in similar situations, and we can educate people so more will have an understanding. Keep your head held high. I don't think MTS2 is trying to hurt anyone. What they're doing is not meant to be cruel at all. It's all in fun.

-Luciano de Crescenzo
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 09:14:25 pm »

yeah i know i got a big kick out of it myself.. and i agree with you what you said. (the one you used a quote with what said)

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 09:24:58 pm »

I checked out all the Silver Monkey stuff, and while it's all very well-done, I'm not sure if I'd actually have any use for any of it!

:blob6:
Ultravixen

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 06:59:52 am »

I lolled when I saw the silver monkeys! Cheesy
Actually, I've downloaded some of the stuff!

Sim Idol 2008 - 4th | Picture Perfect - Mentor
Ultravixen's Simmies
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: