Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:18:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: loading prob...  (Read 3432 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2008, 05:45:25 pm »

hey all.. well i just got Free time, been doing all the update mods and so on.....

done the conflict check.. im all good... went to play me sims... loading nice.. first got to the mods screen, clicked on enable.. restarted the game, went to my custom town...( one i got from here or MTS).. and to just sits on the blue loading screen{not the blue death screen}.... ( and i waited for about 20mins.. and nothing, reboot my pc, loaded it up again, got to the mods screen.... then chose one off the normal towns and it loaded up in 3 mins flat...

has anyone hear of anything like that... there custom town not loading up???

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:11:07 pm »

The town probably has a house with a hack that is causing the problem.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 08:22:51 pm »

Did you check and make sure you updated all your mods for FT ep and took out the ones that were not clear if working with the FT ep?
murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 08:55:24 pm »

yes... and furthermore... i just took out my downloads folder.. nothing in there.. i even took out the folder it self.. so NO """DOWNLOADS"" folder in my game.. and still my custom town will NOT  load up....

murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 04:37:52 pm »

hey.. because of my custom town not loading up....im just going to move my families to a new town..... i was just wondering how to delete my custom town.. i know to take it out of the SC4Terrains and the Neighborhoods folders...just wanting to know if there is anything else that i can do to delete so it doesnt load up.....Huh?

E'Claire

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 05:00:31 pm »

I haven't had that exact problem - all my towns will load up - but the family itself won't load up. I sat for twenty minutes today trying to load a family and it just sat on the egg timer despite all the flashy things having gone up and down. I even tried another family just to check it wasn't a bug with that lot.
Have you tried deleting it by selecting the town from the main menu and clicking the little bin button?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 07:08:31 am »

well, either the game froze up, or you weren't patient enough. lot size/house size/family size/amount of CC on lot or in DL folder and so on have all a say in how fast a lot will load. I myself sat for somewhere between half an hour to an hour once. it eventually loaded, though.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: