Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:06:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown Living Lot Template  (Read 3876 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2008, 12:04:18 am »

Hi All,

I've had a few requests for a Downtown Living template so I'm uploading here in hopes that we see many more downtown lots to add to our neighborhoods!

This is just the standard lot that I start out with. You can add to it or take away, just remember not to build the actual house to the sidewalk. Don't place gates next to the sidewalk, either or you'll block the portal.

Have fun and when you upload your lots, pm me so I can link you on my site!

VJ

CC - backwards garage door...can't find it at MTS2 right now, but that's where I got it.

* Downtown Living Lot Template.zip (12051.76 KB - downloaded 317 times.)

* snapshot_00000008_b4fd8365.jpg (65.89 KB, 600x450 - viewed 629 times.)

Building a city? Let me help. Check out my site: VJ Development
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:18 pm »

Thanks so much for uploading your templates! I'm having a little trouble getting them to show up in game, though. Should I unzip to something other than my downloads folder?
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:40 pm »

Did you extract it using the Clean Installer or the Maxis Installer? I don't think I understand. You have to double-click the Sims2Pack file that you extract with WinZip. It will install itself in the right place after that. If you are still having trouble, let me know.

VJ

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:13:56 am »

babyblue - onside the ZIP file is a file named Downtown Living Lot Template.Sims2Pack - you must double click the Sims2Pack file and allow either the game's native Package Installer system OR Sims2Pack Clean Installer (if you have that installed) to do the actual installation so the game can use the file.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
xpoetxgurlx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 07:55:25 pm »

im gonna sound like a n00b, but whats a template??

.:-.|Nahtrelle|.-:.
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 09:53:41 pm »

It's a lot that has the basic layout that I use for my Downtown Living series: http:http://www.vjdevelopment.com

I just uploaded it for people who would like to add to the houses available and make them at the right dimensions to seamlessly fit in with the ones I upload.

kathy19122

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 04:34:31 pm »

Thank you with out this lovely template my downtown was't fitting right and now it has the urban look:worship:

(Katherine)

Looking For Some Urban Homes? Come check Me Out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]CityLounge[/COLOR]

:worship:Live..Love..Laught..Injoy Life..:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: