Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:56:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: freetime disc bad?  (Read 1226 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 03:33:22 am »

Since I uninstalled freetime I havent got any more this game will crash now messages, so im wondering was my freetime disc faulty? or did it just not like custom content? im still getting the object animation errors but not as frequently. Should I take it back? im sad that I cant play freetime since it doesnt like any custom content, im wondering if it ever will? and how come bon voyage does and that quite new too.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:30:43 am »

It's not the disk.  The disk is only used for checking if your game is legit.  (non-pirated)  Everything else after the splash screen is coming from the hard drive you installed it on.  :toothy5:

Installing new EPs can put more of a strain on your computer, especially if you have one that just meets the minimum requirements for the game.  If you don't have your system set up to run at its best when running the game, try reading through the tutorial over at Sim Wardrobe/Paladin's Palace.  It has lots of optimization tips to keep your game running well.  :angel:

Also, have you tried playing your game without the custom content you have in order to see if those object errors still occur?  If not, drag and drop your Downloads folder onto your Desktop and test it out.  You may have some un-updated custom content that's causing them to happen.  

Do you happen to have a recent error log to attach to your post?  It might help us in trying to figure out your problem.  Wink

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 05:55:31 am »

When an error occurs i could type out what the message says and see if it helps. It does happen less frequently than when I have freetime installed. Yeah it could also be too much sim games together BUT at point before buying freetime I have all my expansions installed with no problem.Il see if anything happens without the custom content as well and ill get back here with something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: