Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:56:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated !!! New Meshes: FC & Rio Short Wedding with GP's Strappy Heels By MC  (Read 10827 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jaccirocker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 07:41:00 pm »

Awwwwww you, your daughters and her friends are are the reason why we do what we do. You guys really warm my heart, thanks so much.
Quote from: trold123123;1199967
Big thanks to both you and MC.

Besides the fact that you guys makes great stuff for the rest of us, I want you both to know, that you also make a lot of difference to the young simmers. My daughter (10 years old) and her friends have asked me to let you know, that they appreciate your work very much, and that they find, that you make simming so much better, and I agree. It's because of the talented people in here, that the rest of us are able to enjoy simming so much more.

Please, never ever for just one minute daubt that the rest of us doesn't realize what you guys are giving the rest of us and what difference you make, when you share your skills and talents with us.
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 05:46:09 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 07:10:37 pm »

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments Smiley

Jacci@ he he :lol:
trold123123@ I feel the same as Jacci. I am so very moved, and thankful that you shared this with Jacci & I Smiley

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Sims2playerQ

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 03:27:11 pm »

Absolutely stunning work! I really have to say thank you to you Jacci and MC for making my dream Sim wedding possible now. I will have different sizes shapes and will try my hardest to get a picture that I can upload to you on this thread.

Thanks for all you do.

-Q-
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: