Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:09:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: stasis chamber  (Read 7902 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spongeboy1985

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2008, 02:54:07 am »

I would like to see a stasis chamber like this one in the console version and similar to  this but standing up like the first one
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100491
I have nightlife and univerisity and open for business
thank you

**Admin note: Please share pictures via photobucket, imageshack or whatever 3rd party site you like. Do not upload pictures to the server. Also, please make sure your images are no larger that 600 x 600.**
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:13:45 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
bluemagikroo
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 10:50:06 pm »

i would too! i'm still looking for those futuristic-looking alien outfits from the sims 2 for the ps2.
ens

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 04:36:30 pm »

I would love to have an item like this - even if it was just mostly decorative and use the cheat to move a sim into the chamber for storytelling purposes.
spongeboy1985

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 10:46:52 pm »

I think this would be difficult to do if not impossible to do I asked numenor who said he couldn't do itand he's the modfather Although I wonder if it would be posible to crack open the console version of the game and take the item and animations from that and import them to this game so if anyone can do this let me know
divababy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 11:10:47 pm »

OMG! That would be soo cool for futuristic stories and some horror ones as well!
kaykeyser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 08:15:30 pm »

I want one of those too, but the one in the image, were did that come from? I mean if you have a screan shot of it complete and in the game, wear did THAT down load come from? and why do you want an ohter one?   and whats with the warning for bumping old threads? 
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 10:01:39 pm »

the screen shot is from the console game. The last post on this 7 months old. You need to read the site rules here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100207.0.html
kaykeyser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 12:17:57 am »

the screen shot is from the console game. The last post on this 7 months old. You need to read the site rules here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100207.0.html

a post on the 2nd page !  In any web site I have been on the 2nd page would be full of posts only 1 day old.  true I got the warning message but I didn't think the post would be any more then 31 days old.

and what about repeat post vs raising dead posts?  if I want to request some thing that some one else requested, but that some one else never had made what should I do?
and why do we have dead posts?  why don't mesh makers go threw the posts and just FINALLY make these objects?  if some one has been waiting 7 months for a class cylinder that stands up vertically and refreshes needs why not just make one?  how long does it take to make the shape, color it clear and hack it to refresh energy?

Im always confused when people say "I want this" and then show a Sims2 screen shot of the exact same object. also I forgot the game was on systems other then PC.  I figured "if you have the screen shot, you must have been on the download website or in your game to get it" 

any how sorry, I just didn't think to check the post date, its not some thing I think about when Im posting things. 
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 02:32:10 pm »

I just didn't think to check the post date, its not some thing I think about when Im posting things.

yes that is why this site has that little warning when you are about to reply to an old post.
CB2001

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 03:19:11 pm »

I second this request.  Would be great for sci-fi stories.
apegirl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 04:30:19 am »

i second this it would be awesome and it would match my alien sims houses a bit more Coffee2
wirelessguy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 12:01:09 pm »

why don't mesh makers go threw the posts and just FINALLY make these objects?  if some one has been waiting 7 months for a class cylinder that stands up vertically and refreshes needs why not just make one?  how long does it take to make the shape, color it clear and hack it to refresh energy?

Its quite likey the mesh makers have been through the posts but are not interested in making the items. Most of the mesh makers I know only make meshes for things they are interested in and most don't do requests.

So you can color my world with sunshine yellow each day
Oh you can color my world with happiness all the way
Just take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky up above
And if you color my world, just paint it with your love
Reno Hikaru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 02:31:05 am »

That's a good point, but, it seems now more than ever, at least here in the US (not sure about other countries),people would have more free time to do such things just purely out of boredom. I think this would be a great item for my mad scientist's house......especially if the creator let DLers clone it and change the menus and what-not to make it do other, less-helpful, things.
Cattya

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 02:47:26 pm »

Ooh I would love to have one of those! I was actually looking for one earlier...
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 03:27:58 pm »

Use the old one from sgooby till some one will mesh this....http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,14709.0.html

As a creator i am not intrested in SF stuff and if i was i would think twice before making it since this already exists. Wink

No longer active
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: