Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:02:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated Monique's Computer/Laptop Variety (FreeTime and Bon Voyage) 9-22-08 - UPDATED  (Read 129384 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2008, 11:03:18 pm »

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and my simmies heart as it is so hard to live without this PC and the Insimenator mods in my game.
Its so sad to see our best mod makers leave us, when Squinge left I felt so sad because I enjoyed all of his mods.
Not seeing Monique or Eric around is very heart wrenching.
But now I am so happy to see someone like you come along and update their amazing Mods that so many of us need in order to play and have fun.
Thanks again for updating and hope to see more fantastic things from you.
sparkle777uk

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2008, 05:28:04 am »

Thank you :angel:
for some reason I've never used her pc's in my game so I'm going to give it a go lol
ronnie211797

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2008, 06:12:02 am »

thanks I was waiting for these updates!

"Remember the past but don't dwell on it, Prepare for the future but live in the present!":worship:
                            by: "Ronnie" Ronetta Bryant
Tinkess64

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2008, 08:10:33 am »

Thanks for the update. I just love these computers.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2008, 09:56:56 am »

Quote from: EmmaGXX;1221200
awsome! thank you ! i was just wondering if it's possible for a update on sunair's clear computer as well?

I did state in a previous post that I wasn't going to update the Sunair Light Computer version because of how it showed up ingame as a custom computer. I've tried to update this version with FT functions, but the custom computer wasn't showing up properly ingame. The keyboard and screen were flaky compared to the original Sunair Light Computer (untouched by SimPE).

I will probably put this off until after I work on a Teen Style Computer version.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:04:17 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
chinaphat_cu

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2008, 12:11:31 am »

Thank you.
joanne1977

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2008, 06:43:08 am »

yes thank you thank you thank you,love this item,all credit to all who made & updated!
edespino

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2008, 09:55:44 am »

Chaavik

i see a problem with both PCs, in university one sim cant influencie(?) to other sims write the term paper(?), more specific if sim A influecie the sim B, sim B hear the petiton but not do nothing with you PC is the only, but work well if is a maxis original PC. I tryed in Frat and home.

my english no is very good i hope i could express myself

Sorry my english. i speak spanish
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2008, 11:13:10 am »

I only use the cheap computers, everything works like it's suppose to. All the banking features and pay bills features. Send sims to college feature works, got confirmation of that the other day. I tend to leave my teens around too long, and that feature helps me to send them to college. Cheesy  I am so happy this computer was updated, excellent job Chaavik! :love4:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2008, 11:40:54 am »

Quote from: edespino;1222903
Chaavik

i see a problem with both PCs, in university one sim cant influencie(?) to other sims write the term paper(?), more specific if sim A influecie the sim B, sim B hear the petiton but not do nothing with you PC is the only, but work well if is a maxis original PC. I tryed in Frat and home.

my english no is very good i hope i could express myself

Autonomy was removed from both versions (Cheap and Expensive Computers) for good reasons, meaning that no Sim will touch those computers without your direction. Even if you direct your Sim to influence another Sim to write term papers for your Sim.

FreeTime introduced a whole load of new problems especially with computers. So both versions do not have autonomy. Sims have no reason to go bother other Sims who are using computers, standing there forever or trying to initiate a conversation with a Sim who's busy writing term papers for example. FreeTime, without Pescado, twojeff and other creators' mods to curb autonomous computer behavior, would be almost unbearable.

The ONLY exception are the employees on business lots. They are the only type of visitors allowed to interact with computers on these lots when you direct your Sim to tell the employees to go study badges on the computers. Other types of visitors (shoppers basically) shouldn't be using these computers either.

Sorry about that, but I do hope you will understand why your Sim isn't influencing another Sim to write the term paper for your Sim.

I am planning to update two computers, a Teen Style Computer and a laptop I liked alot to use in my own game. They will be available soon with a couple of new screenshots. Also, I'm not going to update the Sunair Light Computer as I mentioned a couple times. Sorry to those of you who are fans of Sunair's custom computers.

Hope you all have a great day/night! Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
edespino

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2008, 08:41:57 pm »

Quote from: Chaavik;1222966
Autonomy was removed from both versions (Cheap and Expensive Computers) for good reasons, meaning that no Sim will touch those computers without your direction. Even if you direct your Sim to influence another Sim to write term papers for your Sim.

FreeTime introduced a whole load of new problems especially with computers. So both versions do not have autonomy. Sims have no reason to go bother other Sims who are using computers, standing there forever or trying to initiate a conversation with a Sim who's busy writing term papers for example. FreeTime, without Pescado, twojeff and other creators' mods to curb autonomous computer behavior, would be almost unbearable.

The ONLY exception are the employees on business lots. They are the only type of visitors allowed to interact with computers on these lots when you direct your Sim to tell the employees to go study badges on the computers. Other types of visitors (shoppers basically) shouldn't be using these computers either.

Sorry about that, but I do hope you will understand why your Sim isn't influencing another Sim to write the term paper for your Sim.

I am planning to update two computers, a Teen Style Computer and a laptop I liked alot to use in my own game. They will be available soon with a couple of new screenshots. Also, I'm not going to update the Sunair Light Computer as I mentioned a couple times. Sorry to those of you who are fans of Sunair's custom computers.

Hope you all have a great day/night! Smiley

ok, yes i understand well ( the reason and the english )

i will wait the new PCs sound great.

Thank You.

Sorry my english. i speak spanish
bgx

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2008, 03:51:05 am »

good update, thank you for your work
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2008, 09:53:38 am »

The laptop version is available! Check out the first post for information and screenshot. Enjoy!! Smiley

I will be working on a Teen Style Computer and probably uploading it sometimes later or so.

**Laptop Version now available**
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 05:48:04 pm by Chaavik » Logged

Dancing Squirrels
takasims2k5
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2008, 10:14:52 am »

Thanks to use my laptop for your custom computer Cheesy

I hope all of you like it! Have a fun!
ooooooo

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2008, 02:42:18 am »

thanks for the updates
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: