Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:44:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated Monique's Computer/Laptop Variety (FreeTime and Bon Voyage) 9-22-08 - UPDATED  (Read 127528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:18 pm »

Unfortunately, the game doesn't care whether the Sims are pretty or ugly when it chooses a small number of eligible dates from a large pool of townies, downtownies and college townies. I don't think there -is- a way to tell the game to pick the pretty ones.

One time I used the gypsy to conjure up my Sim's dream date, and he fell out of the sky. He wasn't too bad looking. At the time, I didn't know the game chose him straight out of the Sim bin and wondered why my Sim wasn't able to call him again for a new date.

The game really doesn't care where it was getting these Sims, so it's pretty much up to us to give these ugly Sims their permanent makeovers which can be very tedious.. I could've used the deleteallcharacters cheat, but I loved the Montys and the Capps so much for their entertainment value (They get into fights all the time on community lots). Wink

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
JadeEliott

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2008, 11:43:33 pm »

Thank you very much for doing this. I am deeply grateful.

I do hope Monique appears again!

cartoonfan

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2008, 01:50:18 am »

glad to find updated versions for monique's computer. was missin that one in my game since i installed free time.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2008, 07:54:58 am »

Welcome Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2008, 07:18:14 am »

Wow!, this is great - thanks for taking the time to update/upload/share with us!. Smiley

[Sighs] If only some nice soul would update the EA Alienware PC for 'FT' - I much prefer it to Mr. Humble's PC (who in their right mind gives a perfectly good working PC away 'FREE' to a complete stranger?) - one word 'Spyware' EA is watching you Simmer!... Wink

Just one more go!.. Wink
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2008, 01:03:10 pm »

Hah hah hah! A good theory about why Mr. Humble giving away his craptastic computers!

Well, the thing is. I've never used the Alienware computer or its variants. Someone asked me about the LS computer reward awhile ago, and well, I don't use that one either.

I've tried to get the TeenStyle PC to work properly ingame and taken a break from this little project for awhile.

Dancing Squirrels
kimmyfrmtx

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2008, 06:08:57 pm »

Just wanted to post a BIG THANKS for updating my favorite computer!
pandoraprincess80

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2008, 03:23:29 pm »

Quote from: Chaavik;1253209
Unfortunately, the game doesn't care whether the Sims are pretty or ugly when it chooses a small number of eligible dates from a large pool of townies, downtownies and college townies. I don't think there -is- a way to tell the game to pick the pretty ones.

One time I used the gypsy to conjure up my Sim's dream date, and he fell out of the sky. He wasn't too bad looking. At the time, I didn't know the game chose him straight out of the Sim bin and wondered why my Sim wasn't able to call him again for a new date.

The game really doesn't care where it was getting these Sims, so it's pretty much up to us to give these ugly Sims their permanent makeovers which can be very tedious.. I could've used the deleteallcharacters cheat, but I loved the Montys and the Capps so much for their entertainment value (They get into fights all the time on community lots). Wink

Hey Chaavik! I've found a remedy for this problem Smiley I simply use the InSim to get one of my "pretty/handsome" Sims pregnant with their OWN babies... meaning they are both mother AND father. This keeps the "pretty/handsome" genes dominant, thus making the dating pool larger and full of more desirable Sims!...Voila! Now if only I could find a way to kill EVERY ugly Sim in my neighborhood efficiently... *goes off to plot a strategy* Tongue

"Listen to your Uncle Cox, Dorothies!" Dr. Cox - "Scrubs"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2008, 04:42:04 pm »

Heh Cheesy Pescado already had that taken care of with the FFS Lot Debugger where you can smite Sims walking by if you like it that way.

I've tried what I called the Empty 'Hood method where I would download the empty templates for the neighborhoods like Downtown, Bluewater and etc and follow the directions to completely clean out everything including Sims. I had no ugly Sims in my clean neighborhood now that I don't have to do anything like smiting ugly Sims!

Anyways, good to know you found a way around that issue with ugly Sims.

Dancing Squirrels
JDawg

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2008, 07:27:45 pm »

I always wait till I use a DL in the game before I make any comments, which usually means I never get back to creators.  Anyway...

WHOOPIE!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2008, 03:28:45 pm »

I don't care for your comment, and next time, use constructive feedback or suggestions pertaining to the versions I updated for everyone to enjoy.

If you can't think of anything positive to say, then don't post.

Have a good day/night.

Dancing Squirrels
odettesmom

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2008, 09:17:58 am »

Many thanks.  This is a wonderful tool!
CaryAnn

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2008, 08:46:32 pm »

thank you Very much!!!!!!!! i've missed this!!!!!!

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
:love8:
sims2controlfrk

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2008, 11:53:23 am »

Thank you.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2008, 08:47:58 pm »

Welcome! Smiley

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: