Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:29:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated Monique's Computer/Laptop Variety (FreeTime and Bon Voyage) 9-22-08 - UPDATED  (Read 127494 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2008, 07:59:45 am »

Lovely. It's really helping me out.

Josette
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 27, 2008, 06:43:59 pm »

I took a look at the Prima Guide for Apartment Life and saw a few things I'm now considering to add to MQ's computers and also will do a new computer that came with the expansion pack because this one looked very nice.

In the Plans (Possible):

- Add a section to buy reagents, potions, cauldrons and spellbooks to the computers with three sub-menus for alignments.

Example: Witchcraft->Good
                              Neutral
                              Evil
                              General (Spellbooks, cauldrons and Witch cure   potion)

** The above will depend on whether these items are extractable and can be made buyable through the computer in the same way the potions were bought off the gypsy lady. So, I'll see what can be done. **

I will confirm here if MQ's computers are safe to use with AL once I do the testing for awhile to make sure they weren't broken by AL.

EDIT:

The current FT computers can be used safely with AL until further notice when I am able to look into adding potions, reagents and items to the computers for the Sims to buy online.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:06:39 am by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2008, 05:46:53 am »

Thanks so much, this is the only computer my sims use anymore.
edespino

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2008, 10:36:58 am »

this great you will al verstion, i see you no dont say  nothing  about and i dont if you have plans for but can put the option to found roomies.

thank you

Sorry my english. i speak spanish
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2008, 10:50:05 am »

This option should be available on the Maxis computers if I am not mistaken. I could check to make absolutely sure that this was already available as a default option. I think I saw "Place Ad For Roommate", but I will check anyways to make sure.

Will be back later to comment on this.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
edespino

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2008, 11:12:48 am »

yes in maxis PC have the option but in ft monique pc no have ( well i think ) that i mean

zaleth

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2008, 12:39:15 pm »

Is it possible to update the computers from the Teen SP and the humble computer?  I am looking forward to be able to use the new computer from AL when you get it updated.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2008, 02:09:24 pm »

The option- Search For Roommate - is available on only the Maxis computers. So this is added to my To-Do List to add to all of the computers.

No, Zaleth. I originally did plan to do one of the Teen Style PCs, but I dropped the plan.

BUT I do plan to do one of the computers from AL that looked similar to Mr Humble's computer (without the lights on the side).

Dancing Squirrels
edespino

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:55 pm »

that could be great. Thank you

Morlock

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2008, 09:38:26 pm »

Glad you are updating this for AL, Sims would not be the same without it.

Thanks for your work.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2008, 01:48:02 am »

No problem at all, edespino!

You can still use the FT computers for now until the new updates are in.

I discovered that these computers are very important in small and cramped apartments where there is no room for a bookcase and maybe one or two skilling objects. So these computers with the Study Skill option are too good to pass up for starting Sims.

Dancing Squirrels
Tamorain

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2008, 12:58:35 pm »

this is great ,thank you
tlawblique36

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2008, 04:02:45 pm »

Thanks alot because I really cant live without these computers.  Plus the laptop is a cute addition-its in all my sim homes.
edespino

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2008, 08:41:43 pm »

great, that is true

i will waiting the update

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:44 am »

The thread doesn't describe what options those computers have, and the picture doesn't show any new options on the computer other than a re-mesh or re-texture.

Nothing there shows that the computers are different from the computers here in short. Nor are they different from Alexx58's computers either. Unless there are pictures to show the other options that these Monique computers don't have.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
  Print  

Jump to: