Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:53:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What families would you like to see in TS3?  (Read 6329 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kevida97

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:16 pm »

With people on both sides of the fence as fara as looking forward or not looking forward to TS3 coming out I am curious about something. Let's just suppose that (regardless of your feelings of TS3) you ARE going to get TS3. What would families (from TS1 or TS2) would you like to see make a return in TS3?
I'd (probably like a lot of fans) Would like to see the Goths return. However I dont want to see a timeline advance and have Mortimer already passed away and no chance of Bella coming back. No, I want to see Mortimer and Bella together again, Cassandra as a teen, and Alexander as a child. Of course the BEST thing would be to have all of the original TS1 families make a comeback.
So, what about you? Who would you like to see in TS3 and why?

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:07:59 pm »

Hrmm.. The Newbies from TS 1. They were an odd couple but hey, they were Sims. The Goths from TS 2 with a different timeline - Alexander and Cassandra have their own children and descendants and possibly a return of Bella Goth from "somewhere out there" after what... 40-50 years after they're gone? I didn't care for the families that came with OFB or Seasons.

Figured I would throw my 50 cents in. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
veggiespork

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:13:35 pm »

Bob and Betty were totally my beotches! I loved them so much and when SimSlice came out with some TS1 conversions for TS2 I nearly o'd....*sighs in bliss*
I miss Claire and her little doggy too...Sometimes I miss the simplicity of the sims 1 and I play that instead. It brings back memories.
And remember the Hick family? Hah...I loved Mama and Elden and their little pets. And unlike the Sims 2 pets ep, Unleashed didn't turn all of my walls red and force me to get a new computer....
I don't think I'm going to purchase the Sims 3 though. The Sims 2 was kind of a disappointment for me.

:rr: he looks like a mushroom :d mushrooms....

Join the ANIMAL ARMY and support the Paw of Justice!
maniac19642003
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 10:29:27 pm »

I don't like any of the maxis families at all so I wouldn't use them, I would try to recreate myself again in TS3 but I doubt I'll get TS3 anyway.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:59:46 pm »

I second what Maniac said.  My sentiments exactly.  Only, I'd be doing more re-creation of my made-up characters rather than myself.  :lol:

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 02:26:49 am »

Well, I'd like to see the Curious, Grunt and Beaker families again, for sure. The Pleasantview families do nothing for me at all, hence I end up killing off the vast majority of them.

:blob6:
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 02:32:18 am »

THE NEWBIES!!
And the Goths. And DOn Lothario takes my fancy too. I always like having a manwhore around.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 05:46:56 am »

To the extent of the original Maxis families-all those from the Original Sims 1 would be good, plus a few from Sims 2-if they actually make a decent game, which is highly doubtful right now to me; the more I read about it, and the more I read other people's take on it, the new game is going to be a over-loaded, dumbed down version of someone's vision of SimCities with a few Sims that you can control, and the rest are nothingness.
I could be pleasantly surprised, but right now the Sims 3 is highly dubious for quality given what we've seen so far.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 06:13:01 am »

the family thast i would like to see in the sims 3 is the broke family, curious family the smith family (alien) caliente family...

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Ultravixen

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 06:57:26 am »

I never use them so I don't mind to be honest! Cheesy

Sim Idol 2008 - 4th | Picture Perfect - Mentor
Ultravixen's Simmies
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 08:44:56 pm »

Definitely the Strangetown families. In fact it's a shame they didn't include separate neighbourhoods this time, choice is always good Wink

I dunno if I'm gonna get it though. I have a new system (apart from the monitor, which hasn't arrived yet), but I didn't get it for Sims 3. I love the sound of some features, especially the new ways you can build sims... and with me liking to build sims, I'd probably get it just for that! :laughing:

No requests please
Why Lie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 09:20:17 am »

i wanna see lillith all grown up,  she's the ONLY maxis made character i will play. All the others can go and die xD
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 06:59:06 am »

Any more thoughts? I know some of you want to see someone make a return in TS3! Yes some of you are sayiing, "I'm not going get TS3 anyway" or something similar but, as I said earlier, for the sake of argument let say you will get it. What families would you like to see? If your answer is "none" or anything similar then please don't rain on everyone else's parade.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 07:06:56 am »

none, as some previous posters already said! firstthing I do is delete maxis families off the lots! I just prefer my own families!

Check my sims out!
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 10:27:27 am »

Litlith, She was/ is the most like my teen years

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: