Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:10:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What families would you like to see in TS3?  (Read 6345 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 01:28:05 pm »

Quote from: dynasty;1224887
none, as some previous posters already said! firstthing I do is delete maxis families off the lots! I just prefer my own families!

If you're not going to participate in this discussion in the spirit in which this discussion is intended then don't bother posting!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 02:19:39 pm »

Some people just prefer to have their own families and sims rather than the premade ones, kevida.  It can be hard to choose which one you like to see if you don't like any of them.  :lol:  Besides, Dynasty was in no way trying to quell the spirit in this thread... just stating her own opinion.  Saying "none" shouldn't stomp out other people's opinions anyways.  :angel:

kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 05:55:25 pm »

For my "reprimand" of dynasty, I apologize. This just came on the heels of negativity I've been seeing on these boards and I just snapped. dynasty, again, I apologize! And Tenshii~Akari thank you show gently showing me the error in my thinking!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 06:39:49 pm »

No problem.  Wink  I know everyone didn't mean to come off as snippy or anything.  It's hard for a lot of people to tell what one truly means without expressions or voice changes to go with words.  :lol:  That's why I'm such a smilie-holic nowdays.  :smile bi:

Earcat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 02:08:33 pm »

I really hate the "25 years later" garbage and the soap opera that Maxis made out of Pleasantview.  I'd like to see the Sims1 families in Sims 3, the real Goth family, the Newbies, Diane and Jeff Pleasant and their kids, the Joneses, the Snooty Patooties, the Roomies, the Maximuses, those crazy Mashugas, the Hatfields, the Valentinoes and Michael Bachelor.
  It would also be cool to see Pleasantview 50 years earlier and see Mortimer's grandfather Victor as a young man first settling in Pleasantview.
PnJz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 03:32:14 pm »

I want the Dance Cage to come back!!!!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 04:15:12 pm »

Quote from: Earcat;1226722
I really hate the "25 years later" garbage and the soap opera that Maxis made out of Pleasantview.  I'd like to see the Sims1 families in Sims 3, the real Goth family, the Newbies, Diane and Jeff Pleasant and their kids, the Joneses, the Snooty Patooties, the Roomies, the Maximuses, those crazy Mashugas, the Hatfields, the Valentinoes and Michael Bachelor.
  It would also be cool to see Pleasantview 50 years earlier and see Mortimer's grandfather Victor as a young man first settling in Pleasantview.

That's a good idea! Yes, I'm talking from Strangetown perspective here (certain residents have really grown on me :love2:), but after looking through the memories and family trees, not to mention having to export some dead sims to use in story flashbacks, I've grown ever so curious about their ancestors Smiley Not to mention, with the way some sims have turned out I'm just puzzled - the genetics have worked out really strange with some of them!

I'm tempted to start a Strangetown prequel now, just out of curiosity... :angel:

No requests please
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 04:24:32 pm »

In TS2 I didn't really like any of the pre-made families but I miss the Newbies and Michael Bachelor from TS1. I used to play with them a lot; specially the Newbies.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: