Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:47:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sideways Garages  (Read 953 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsane

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2008, 01:56:41 am »

Nevermind, I found the answer.  Thanks anyway! :-)

I wanted to know if it is possible to build a house with a sideways garage if you have newer expansion packs than Nightlife.  Every tutorial I find seems to be pretty much the same and the only way I can get the tutorial to work is to use Numenor's AnyGameStarter with only Nightlife selected.  I made one home this way and then my original (actual) game was messed up along with the AnyGame I had created.  I do not know if this was caused by Numenor's AGS or because I made the house, but I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall to fix it -- nothing else worked.

Also, I found a reference to a tutorial that explains how to put back the actual sidewalk tiles (not the cement tiles) that the game uses so as to prevent corruption of the lot, but cannot actually find the tutorial on the site mentioned.  I was told the tutorial was on MATY, but I have searched and searched and cannot find it.  The tutorial was supposed to be called, "Street Parking" by JadeElliott.  If anyone knows where to find it, I would really appreciate it.

But anyway, back to my original question, does anyone know if sideways garages can be made in newer ep's such as having Season's installed?  If so, do you know where I can find a tutorial explaining how.

Also, I would ask at MTS2, but someone else already asked and Daysies just told them to Search.  I already tried that but could only find old ones that were written to work in Nightlife and which I cannot get to work in Seasons.

Many thanks in advance for any help given.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:53:10 am by Simsane » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: