Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:44:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREETIME Architect's Drafting Table  (Read 5047 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:05:56 pm »

My sims about the reward Drafting Table for the Architect's career path.  All his drawings on it come out in gray drab and look like etchings that barely resemble the pictures they are suppose to.  Is this right?  Are they suppose to look like that?  Will the quality of the pics improve the more my sim uses the drafting table?  Using the painting eisle works fine.  Everything else seems to work fine - maybe the drawing off the draft table or suppose to look this way - but if thats so why would any sim hang them on their walls?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:01:25 am »

it's a common free time bug. I've got that problem, too. it also corrupts C-button pictures, by the way. It puts a filter on the pictures or something.

the patch EA released was supposed to fix it, but EA removed the patch because it was buggy itself. so I guess we just have to wait for the new patch - or for someone to make a fix.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
pixiequeen10thk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 01:03:59 pm »

Have you found a fix for it yet? I just bought the expansion pack and immdiately downloaded the patch. The problem is still occuring in my game though.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 06:27:13 pm »

The drafting table pictures are supposed to have that filter over them as far as I know. It's a drafting table not an easel and the pictures are supposed to look like blueprints.

The bug that theraven mentioned affected pictures painted on the normal easel after the drafting table had been used. The FT patch is supposed to have fixed that. The new FT patch has been out for quite some time, BTW. The old one broke the sewing machine (or rather, the game's Skins package) and some other stuff but the new patch is supposed to be stable.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: