Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 07:07:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: restart storyline  (Read 3669 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nykus79

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:43:59 pm »

Is there way to restart castaway storyline? dont want uninstall and install all over again. I just wanted restart. I like storyline felt sorta more real than free play

Nykus
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 07:48:03 pm »

maybe you should go to the game help thread with this question? this area is for your own stories (self-written stories).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Nykus79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 03:02:07 am »

oops... too bad i cant just "foward" to that thread
AuntySocial

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 02:55:43 pm »

I don't use the default profile.  set up a profile and if you get tired of it delete it.  that is the only way to restart the story.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 09:42:12 pm »

OK, all...you know the routine. If you see a post in the wrong spot just hit the report button and let us know...someone will happily move it to where it should be...like I'm doing now. That way it doesn't sit here unanswered for two months.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
gali

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 11:10:12 pm »

You can always restart a new story line, building a new sim: when you are in the tutorial section, click on the small head at the upper right, and a window will be openned, to let you create a sim, and then play a new story with him.

I have my own "trick": I reinstall the game only once. Then I copy the whole Castaway original folder, and paste it in a different place (my D driver).

When I am tired of playing with the present characters - I copy the original  folder, and paste it instead of the existing played one. Did it already many times without any problems.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 11:29:54 pm »

after the game loads, when you see the 2 story boxes and the tutorial box, at the top right is an option to start another game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: