Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:27:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: restart stories line?  (Read 3712 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nykus79

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2008, 03:03:42 am »

Is there way to restart castaway stories line? dont want uninstall and install all over again. I just wanted restart. I like storyline felt sorta more real than free play

Nykus
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:06:53 am »

When you enter the main menu, in the upper right side you'll see a small window, written in it "Default player", and above it there is a small head.
Click on the head, and a window will be openned, allowing you even to play with your own created CAS sim. The new player will start a new story, overriding the default player.
I played several times with Jessica, but I didn't like the aspiration of the male (fortune). So I created me a new CAS sim, and restarted the game.

By the way, I suggest you to choose a male sim, preferably Pisces, because there is a castaway female on the second island, who waits to be matched...Smiley
Nykus79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:10:38 pm »

lol no worry i always choice male pisces. because i'm male and pisces ^^ plus i love everything do with water like swim, scuba, boat, everything you name it.... possible that why i love this castaway game... Sorry i dont want female. i want male because i'm gay :-p oh yeah. I'll try get boyfriend with natival teach them how life would be great as gay lol
Maya319

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:46:28 am »

You can create a custom sim to play story mode?? How? Also, is there a way to import sims made in Body Shop into Castaway Stories?
Maya319

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 12:13:19 pm »

Nevermind about the Sims from body shop...I found my answer elsewhere. But, I'm still unsure about the custom sim for story mode...would he/she be made as an alternative to choosing the premade male or female?
gali

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 09:03:09 pm »

No, Maya, the CAS sim doesn't override the pre-made sims. But you can play only one story line. Suppose you finished the CAS sim's story, he will appear in the family bin of the Free Mode. Now you can return to the Story mode, open the tutorial section, and choose one of the pre-made sims to play with.

As I don't like the natives faces, I played once with Jessica, checked that she is in the family bin, and then played with a CAS sim (two stories - Jessica, and my sim). Then I matched them in the Free Mode as a family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: