Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 12:45:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool Water Display Problem  (Read 1576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SB

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2008, 03:19:45 pm »

If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize.

Pool water looks like it's full of floating ice (screencap attached).  My graphics card is NVidia GeForce 7900 GS.  I've downloaded the latest drivers.  All the graphics in the game are maxed, although I've tried different combos to see if I can resolve the problem, with no success.

Thank for you any suggestions.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:49:29 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 02:32:50 pm »

Is it a new problem ? It seems like a graphic glitch but the 7900 GS is not problematic I guess for Seasons. And you have try to play with minimal setting without result ? Really I don't see. :roll:
SB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 06:27:46 pm »

I figured it out.  Finally.  I had something in my downloads called RLS Shaders.  I don't know what it was; when I ran Cleaninstaller, it didn't show up as a hack.  But when I finally located it, running the game over and over again, getting down to downloads dated one day at a time, I found it.

Thank you for taking the time to try to help me.  I really appreciate it.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 02:49:32 pm »

Oh no problem you're welcome Eshuff. Smiley It's good that you have finally found the responsible. I didn't know this RLS Shaders and it can help others. Bravo and good game to you ! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: