Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:42:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Abby from NCIS - Pauley Perrette  (Read 57493 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dorkapalooza

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 09:28:49 am »

Waht a great sim of Abby...  I love her too, now we just need a big gulp!  thanks so much

Remember the famous words of Jedi Master Dennis the Menace... "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.":swst: [/COLOR]

Have A Great Day-  Sara  [/FONT]
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 02:58:01 pm »

Wow you nailed those tattoo's! I can't believe Pauley is 39! She is so pretty and she looks damn good, not even close to 40. Abby is a great character and one of the reasons I was drawn into the show. I could go on about why I love the show but yeah, Abby is a big reason. Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
I need someone who is really chatty and not afraid of lack of response. PM me please. Cheesy

Check out lucentsims.com. :*) If you would like to have a section in my Forum Talent are
learium

Ancient lifeform

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 03:06:49 pm »

Thank you all!

Aliwag, I saw her as a DJ in the movie "Almost Famous" (2000) and for me Pauley appears to be younger today. :-P

Jojory, I'll let you know, if I make one.
learium

Ancient lifeform

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 03:16:43 pm »

Hi, Lucent

Quote from: lucentgem;1206499
Wow you nailed those tattoo's! I can't believe Pauley is 39! She is so pretty and she looks damn good, not even close to 40. Abby is a great character and one of the reasons I was drawn into the show. I could go on about why I love the show but yeah, Abby is a big reason. Thanks. :*)

Abby was the reason for me to start watching the show. I thought NCIS was one more forensics tv show, focused on Navy. Then, by accident, I overlooked an episode and saw the spider in Abby's neck. And that huge Caf-Pow. Then I thought: "this does not appear to be like other forensics tv shows". I started to watch and I really liked.
Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 03:36:19 pm »

She's awsome!
I used to watch NCIS... but now I don't... don't really have the time anymore... somtimes I don't even have time to watch House MD... But I always makes time for house Cheesy

Anyway.
Thank you.

//H

HermioneG

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 05:23:51 pm »

Wow, she's pretty close to the original Abby! Thanks so much! I've been looking for a  sim version of her for ages...but that one is amazing!
Thanks again! :worship: Btw, I didn't know either that Pauley is actually almost 40...the girl looks 10 to 15 years younger! But maybe it's just the character she plays...Abby is still a child at play! :rabbit:

By the pricking of my thumbs,
something wicked this way comes...
Must be true,
because the translation of my last name means "evil"
bitter grrrl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 06:49:29 pm »

I don't watch the show but I always thought she was soo adorable so thanks bunches and bunches for making her! You did an awesome job!
Hellkat7

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 08:33:48 pm »

Wow fantastic job...looks just like her. Bravo!!
LuckySeven
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 08:49:00 pm »

I don't download a whole lot of custom made sims, but seeing that Pauley Perrette is the reason I started watching NCIS in the first place, I'll add this to my list. Big thanks for making this. :worship:
Dracoamie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 11:03:21 pm »

I'm impressed with how much she looks like Abby - a lot of the time they can't quite capture the look when they try to recreate someone but this one is very good. I'm a fan of NCIS too. Good job.

I came, I saw, I thought hmm...
Lilwen

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 09:17:13 am »

Great sim, Thanks for sharing.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.It's  already tomorrow in Australia " (Charles Schultz)
Join the AA Today! JOIN NOW
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 09:29:13 am »

Sweet job. Abby rocks and you did a wonderful job on the tats. Thanks.

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
learium

Ancient lifeform

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 01:21:53 pm »

Thanks a lot! You all!

Draco, when I was creating her, I did the hair first (it took a long time, because I had never worked with hair mesh before) and then started the face. She started to remind Abby when I made her mouth in Body Shop. Then I went to the eyes and finally to the entire face, using many pictures as reference, but the mouth was the real start of the similarity. Later I tried changing her lipstick to red, as the real Abby uses, but the result was not good, so I left black. The Sims are not exactly equal to real people (it seems to me that eyes are proprotionally bigger, for example), and I wanted her to perform well in game, so I tried to keep the "essence" of Abby in a Sim body. I did that by testing her in game and seeing if inside game she reminded Abby too. It worked. In game I configured her with knowledge aspiration and Virgo sign, because in NCIS she is a science girl (a funny, pretty and sexy science girl, I must say).
Leah

Maker of Magic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 04:22:03 am »

Wow!
Wonderful. She looks so much like the real one. Cheesy
And she's one of my favourite characters from NCIS.

Great job!

learium

Ancient lifeform

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 09:46:26 am »

Quote from: shimifeles;1208233
Wow!
Wonderful. She looks so much like the real one. Cheesy
And she's one of my favourite characters from NCIS.
Great job!

Thank you, Shimifeles!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: