Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:31:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very strange problem in my Simmie's house  (Read 2104 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2008, 02:34:54 pm »

Hello,I have been playing the Sims 2 for two years now,and in the last few days a strange problem has occured in my game.I just recently reinstalled Seasons after getting sick of the freezing that came with Pets,I created all of the original famillies that I have always played,I dropped them in their houses,and everything seemed fine,but when I dropped in one particular family something strange happened.they were able to walk around the yard but once they step inside that house they freeze and start jumping,their plumbbobs start blinking,they cannot interact unless directed.I deleted every hack in my game and just left in the InSiminator,I also deleted most of their CC,leaving in Maxis and only items I had used before in Seasons with no trouble,I dropped them in their house and the same thing started in,I even created different Sims in another neighborhood and they did the same thing,they started jumping and their plumbob blinked,please help me,every other house in the neighborhood is fine,except this one

Lover of lederhosen
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 02:47:42 pm »

A mad house ? Is there something special in this house ? I haven't heard of such of problem this is really strange !
I don't see what can cause it in only one house. :roll: Or you have inside an object not compatible with  Seasons... But with these consequences ? :blob6:

Arf, are you really attached to this house ? Wink Because you can include this in your family story with some of an haunted house who have force the family to go elsewhere. Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 01:34:14 pm by Mihura » Logged
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 01:14:34 pm »

I have everything straightened out now:angel:I tracked down the problem,it was the Atrius study from ATS,I removed that and everything is normal once more:happy8:I don't think it is compatible with Seasons

Lover of lederhosen
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:36:17 pm »

A good find then ! Wink
cloudy_cml

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 12:01:39 am »

Jumping and blinking plumbbobs?? Sounds funny!! Have you take a video? :happy8:
queenbee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 10:28:24 am »

yea i thought the haunted house idea was good - when life gives you lemons and all that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: