Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:00:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: New Meshes By Chopperchic Various sizes and Warlokk`s Bodyshapes  (Read 34562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2008, 02:02:48 am »

New  Meshes By Chopperchic Various sizes and Warlokk`s Bodyshapes

I have been hard at work learning how to mesh for the last few months. I am happy to be able to finally upload these meshes.  

My thanks to Warlokk for creating these awesome ladies for everyone to enjoy! Thanks for making the Poser Magnets to play with.
Thanks to MixedCrysy for answering my questions before I ask them. Wink You have been a great teacher and a wonderful person.
Thanks to ExportDry for getting me started and putting up with my rants.

Thanks to InSIMenator Crew and the Community for being such a great gang to hang around Wink

I have Warlokks Full Body meshes combined with H&M Chiq jeans.
These Meshes are based on Warlokks Original bodyshapes.

My terms of use…
Please don’t post my mesh on paysites. Please don’t post my meshes on other websites or claim the meshes as your own work.
Please Link back to this post for the mesh files. So I can make sure everything is working correctly and keep up with the meshes.

If you have any problems drop me a PM. I have tested them out in my game with Bon Voyage.
A few days ago I finally installed Freetime on my main computer. I have all EPs and H&M Installed. That should not matter though.

If you make recolors drop me a PM. I would love to see them.

Face Count 2070 Vertex Count is 1499
Included sizes  here are:
Maxis/Ea size, Faerie, Voluptuous, Classic Pinup, Power Girl, Fashion Model, Renaissance, Rio, Toon.

I have uploaded each mesh with around 4 recolors in different styles and most have a white texture file included that I made for a recolor base.
The UV has been remapped for easier recoloring. They all work with the same UV map. It is included also. The meshes can be recolored to make untucked outfits that overlap the pants.

Enjoy Your game.

Warlokks Base Meshes for His Bodyshapes are located here.
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=120

Wonderful recolors for these Meshes by Jaccirocker are here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=78782
Thank you Jacci

* CC_Fitchick_afBodyChiqJean.zip (1566.99 KB - downloaded 1470 times.)
* CC_Maxis_afBodyChiqJeans.zip (2137.66 KB - downloaded 1023 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_CPU_afBodyChiqJeans.zip (1564.63 KB - downloaded 2213 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_Faerie_afBodyChiqJeans.zip (1565.18 KB - downloaded 1019 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_FM_afBodyChiqJeans.zip (1564.27 KB - downloaded 1275 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_Powergirl_afBodyChiqJeans.zip (1564.72 KB - downloaded 1018 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_Rengal_afBodyChiqJean.zip (1565.09 KB - downloaded 1247 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_Rio_afBodyChiqJean.zip (1564.49 KB - downloaded 2029 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_ToonGirl_afBodyChiqJean.zip (1564.7 KB - downloaded 841 times.)
* CC_Warlokk_Vol_afBodyChiqJean.zip (1564.88 KB - downloaded 3495 times.)
* Warlokk_Bodyshapes_ChiqJeans_UV1.zip (545.55 KB - downloaded 1076 times.)

* WarlokkChiqJeansCPUFMFG1.jpg (260.45 KB, 600x350 - viewed 5315 times.)

* WarlokkChiqRenPGMEAsizes1.jpg (260.18 KB, 600x358 - viewed 5131 times.)

* WarlokkChiqVolTNRio.jpg (257.53 KB, 600x348 - viewed 4974 times.)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 08:28:05 pm by Chopperchic » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 05:59:18 am »

They look great, excellent job!  These should come in very handy for all sorts of recolor projects.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:58:19 am »

Fantastic! Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:01:02 am by J00wish » Logged

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

emo5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 12:51:18 pm »

Excellent thank you very much
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 01:51:26 pm »

OMG, I love this CC. I have been wanting this for the wow ( women of warlokk) series. I can't wait to get my hands on them in BS. 1 question are the preg friendly? If so I can make some maternity stuff. I love this again, and for your first mesh it's so awesome.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 03:29:27 pm »

I am so glad you like them. It was a very tough decision to upload them.

Sorry No preg morphs in these meshes Jacci.

I chose not to add the morphs.
I am just learning how to make a successful mesh.
The most important thing for me was to make sure the main body structure was correctly completed
and worked well in the game. By adding the morphs at this point would add more chances of error.  
So I kept them real simple for now.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 04:28:59 pm »

Understood, no prob, just curious. I really like these meshes, I'm loading BS now to make some recolors, anythink you'd like to see on these. You know I love giving back to the creators.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 09:12:00 pm »

Thanks!  They look great!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 09:49:05 pm »

Happy you like them miros, EMO I lived in Adana Turkey from 2002-2004 its a wonderful place.

I am totally flexable and love your work Jacci. I love the creativity in the community thats one reason I am still here.

I read Warlokks thread on Poser and you mentioned that you were thinking about learning to mesh. If I learned how it works anyone can learn. It just takes alot of time to read everything and make since of it. Mixdcrysy was a great help.

I thought about giving up in the beggining when they looked like wild aliens in Bodyshop. I am subborn sometimes.

Just some info I learned making these meshes. I know you are an advanced recolorer so its just general FYI. You most likely will know all this by just looking at the BMPs/UV in Photoshop.  

The main reason I had to make the mesh two times was I got so frustrated recoloring the meshes the first time. It was easier to change the UVs and remake the entire mesh than to adjust the recolors.

H&M and most Maxis bottom only pants are wider in the recolor BMPs than these are. The ChiqJeans bottoms only UVs were very wide. So to keep the textures straight and not show a visable belt line or throw off the side seams the UV had to be pulled in. Mainly to align the top of the body and the pants.

One tip that will help alot... The bigger hipped ladies/meshes will stretch the side seams quite a bit. Once you have the bigger sizes looking great then converting them will be very easy. They should not need an adjustment from different sizes as long as this is kept in mind. I tried to split the difference.

I could go on and on about Maxis/EA pants meshes and the headaches for recoloring them but thats enough for now. Wink
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:58:57 pm by Chopperchic » Logged
killercsaj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 11:15:40 am »

Great work CC, thank you! Cheesy

::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  Killercsaj's Pinup Fashion  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 11:15:40 am »

That sounds difficult, maybe getting into it will make it easier, I plan to try again, maybe this summer, but I really don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it. I decide to increase my school load to try and make up for lost time and between that and work. I just wanna sleep. jk. I have a focus problem, if I can't get something pretty quickly or see how I can get there I tend to lose interest. It happen in all facets in my life, I'm working on it because it's a headache. I've been told it's related to me being bi-polar, I dunno. I do know that when I try again I'm going to come to you, MC and so many others.

Sorry about all the off topic stuff, didn't mean to spam the thread.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 11:59:42 am »

Good job Hun!!:thumbrig:

No longer active
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 02:19:38 pm »

really glad to get this one Smiley Thanks hon Cheesy

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Harleybarbie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 03:48:04 pm »

YIPPEEEE more new threads for my FM girls! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Gotta go take a look see at these too!

LYL xoxoxox Harleybarbie ;]
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 08:37:25 pm »

YAY! I love that you made this WOW pack, and for the FC too. I cant wait to play with these *runs to download* Great Job!!

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: