Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:17:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family help!!  (Read 1712 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
krook

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2008, 10:02:09 am »

Okay I dont know if this is something that can be fixed but if it can please help me!
I want to make siblings from "make a family" were one of the siblings is an adult and the other is a teen for example. Can i do that? Because when im fixing the "family tree" I can only choose between room-mates and parents and i want siblings.
Can anyone help me?
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:16:02 am »

the only way I could see you're doing it it create the parents, then the children. when you create a the child you want to be the adult sibling, chose this sim to be adult (after you clicked on the pacifier when creating the fam). Create the other siblings after that/ Make them siblings and then delete the parents.

Check my sims out!
krook

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 10:20:56 am »

So there is no way to make them "family" if I create them, first one and then one?
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:50:02 pm »

No the family creation is too "straight". :roll: But you can use the Insimenator to change things just after the family is in its house. Make one or two parent(s) with two childs (a teen and a child). Install the family. Use the temporal adjustor to transform the adult(s) in elder(s) or kill them. Age the teen in adult and the child in teen and play. Smiley
krook

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 11:47:56 am »

Well you see, I know all those things but I have downloaded Britney Spears (adult) and Jamie Lynn Spears (teen) and want them to be a family but I cant do that!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 12:45:46 pm »

Even if you use downloaded Sims you can still create a family for them. Juste choose the Sim you want in the Sim box (? "Boîte à Sims" in French).
The only problem is that this poor Britney will lose her parents. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: