Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:37:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bodyshapes?  (Read 3640 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brunaMAR

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:37:55 pm »

Someone help me
please? I can not turn my clothes for the measures 34denc.from Warlokk's. Am sick of trying with tutorials and nothing.they

all evil, if someone can help me now ,thank you. :sad4:
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:18:27 am »

What are you trying to do hon? If you just want to convert outfits to your chosen bodyshape, you can do a hack of a lot with just bodyshop rather than meshing.
Extract the chosen texture, then use bodyshop to clone the bodyshape mesh that is closest to your original outfit, place the texture onto it, tweek it a little till it fits, and re-import it.

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 09:59:17 am »

The definition of perfect is- booty girl mesh with rio size breast.Im hopeing that this can be done some one help please.even if the breast are hi-res 34 D cup is there a way to do this warlokk with out me being to much of a burden.I dont want to name any particular woman or race but most women that are bangin like your booty girl mesh that ive seen are heavy in the back but not so heavy in the top..and thats not to say that there not out there ive seen them too.but rare..
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:57:21 pm by Jourdain » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: