Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:52:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Untold Identities  (Read 4494 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xParadoxPaigex

View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2008, 02:55:47 pm »

Summary: Nicole has always done what is expected of her. She meets Bryan, a high school classmate that has dropped out and can't help but want to be with him. He's everything she could never have the courage to be.

Author's Note: This is my first sim story and I'm not very good at taking pictures yet, or photoshop so please be kind with suggestions :]

Chapter Two

Chapter One

In hindsight, she probably never should have let him jog with her that day three years ago. She did though, because of his uncharacteristic smile. She knew him from school anyway, although she hadn’t seen him there in at least a year. Anyway, she should have just walked the other way, but she didn’t and she was glad.

It was cold that morning but Nicole still put on sweats to go on her five mile run before school like always. After a mile or so she didn’t feel the cold anyway. After two, she had to stop and tie her shoe and that was when he showed up. A huge shadow lingered over her and she looked up. There before her was an incredibly cute guy. He had short spikey blonde hair that looked purposely messed up. He was muscled but not too muscled and he was wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a leather jacket that surprisingly didn’t remind her of Grease.

She raised her eyebrow and asked, “Can I help you?”

He smirked at her and helped her up. “I saw you running alone and thought you could use some company.” He smiled now and held out his hand. “I’m Bryan.”

She shook his hand. “Yeah, I think you went to my school for a little bit. I’m Nicole.”
“Oh, you go to Wilson High?” he asked as they began to jog around the park.

She resisted the urge to laugh at him for wearing a leather jacket and boots while jogging and replied. “Mhm, where did you transfer to? I haven’t seen you around.”

“Oh, I didn’t transfer.” He responded nonchalantly, “I dropped out.”

She raised her eyebrow but didn’t say anything. They continued their jog in silence. Thirty minutes later, they were at the park entrance about to part ways.

“I had fun.” She smiled at him and to her surprise he smiled back. It didn’t seem like he smiled all that much; in fact, he seemed pretty cold for most of their jog.

“Me too, we should do it again sometime soon.” He suggested, but it didn’t sound like a suggestion when he said it.

Even so, she didn’t expect to see him again. If she remembered right, he dropped out to be in a gang and he didn’t care about anyone or anything but himself. He was definitely not her type. With that in mind, she was shocked to see him waiting for her at the park gate the very next morning. It continued that way for about a week every morning. They took the same route as the first day, but at a much slower pace. Halfway through their walk a week later, they stopped and sat on a bench to talk.

“So, why’d you drop out?” she asked.

He chucked, “I was wondering when you were going to ask that.” She looked at him expectantly. “I just wasn’t into the whole school scene or the family scene so when I turned sixteen, I left.” He explained. She knew there was more to the story but she didn’t press him about it.

She nodded. “I don’t understand that.”

“Do you ever feel pressured by your family?” he asked. She looked at him but didn’t say anything. The truth was she always felt like she had to be perfect. “There you go.”

After a few minutes, she glanced down at her watch. “Oh my god! I’m late for school!” she jumped up and turned to leave. “I have to go!”

He caught her hand before she could run off. “Stay, we can go eat, or go to a movie or whatever.”

She looked down to where he was rubbing her hand with his thumb. She didn’t think he realized she was doing this. “Bryan...I have to go to school.”

“Just for today. You’re already late anyway.” He promised.

She thought about it for a minute and then nodded. “Okay, but let me call my friend to tell her to get my work.”

She pulled out her phone and called her friend, Samantha. “Hey Sam, I’m not going to be at school today-can you get my work? I’ll come by and get it tonight. Okay, great! Thanks, bye.” She hung up and looked at Bryan. “Where to?”

He grinned and grabbed her hand again. “Let’s go eat.”

He led her through the park, and to the parking lot, where a motorcycle sat waiting for them.

“Um-no way am I getting on that thing.” She said.

Bryan looked at her. “Unless you want to walk then…um yeah you are.” He replied, mocking her tone of voice. “We can go to my place and get my car, but we’re using that to get there.” He said, like it was a command and she couldn’t argue.

She nodded hesitantly and climbed on the bike behind him, grabbing his shoulders. “Fine, but don’t go too fast.”

He laughed. “You’re going to have to hold on to my waist.”

He started up the motorcycle and peeled out of the parking lot. She gasped and grabbed onto his waist. At first, she was terrified of the speed he was going, and the way he was weaving in and out of the cars, but eventually she relaxed and even started to like the feeling of the wind through her hair. She felt like she could stay on the back of that bike forever, feeling like she was finally free.

All too soon, the ride was over and he was helping her off the bike. She looked at him with a huge smile on her face and he chuckled at her, “Liked it? Though you didn’t want me to go too fast.” He teased.

She smacked his arm. “Shut up.”

He just laughed at her again and led her to a black SUV in the parking lot of the apartment complex they were at. He didn’t open the door for her, but then she didn’t really expect him to.

“So, where are we going?” she asked, still giddy from the bike ride.

“Hm, IHOP?” he said, more than asked. She had the feeling that he didn’t really ask questions too much.

She laughed, that was probably the most un-Bryan type place she could think of. “Okay, sure.”

He pulled out of the parking lot and she was surprised to see how far away they were from her small town outside the city of Memphis; they were all the way in the bad part of town, where she was not allowed to go without her parents. The ride was silent, except for the radio playing some station she didn’t normally listen to.

"
When they got to the restaurant, he didn’t wait to be seated and just motioned toward a table near the back, away from the window and she reluctantly took a seat. She noticed a bunch of people staring at her, but when she met their gazes, they quickly turned away. She frowned, but didn't think about it for too long because Bryan lit a cigarette right there at the table.

“Bryan! You can’t smoke in here!” she hissed.

He smirked, “Do you see anyone complaining?”

She looked around, everyone was focused on their food and avoiding looking at their table. “No, but still.”

He kept smoking and she just gave up. “Hey! Marie!” he yelled.

A minute later, a cute waitress showed up, with her cleavage about to bust out of her top. Nicole looked down at her own b-cup chest and felt very inferior to this girl.

“Hey Bryan!” the waitress cooed. “What can I get cha?”

“Oh, how about eggs, pancakes, and bacon for both of us? And some coffee.” He answered.

Nicole glared at him as Marie walked away, shaking her ass. “How do you know I like that?”

He smirked at her, putting his cigarette out on a plate he grabbed from a nearby table. “Well, you do so what’s the problem?”

“Arghh...nevermind.” she replied.

He reached over and touched her cheek, making her look at him. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

She sighed. “You’re being an ass.”

“Well, I’m just being who I am Nicole.” He pointed out. “You know I’m not the nicest guy.”

He had a point, at school he had always been in fights or getting sent out of class. “Bryan can I ask you a question?” She decided to just come right out and say it instead of dancing around the issue. He nodded, lighting another cigarette. “God, you’re gonna kill yourself with those. Are you in a gang?”

He just looked at her and said, “I’m not gonna lie to you. I am involved in something, but you don’t need to know what.”

“I’ll take that as a yes then.” He shrugged and put out his cigarette as Marie came back with their food, swinging her ass again. Nicole thought it was a miracle it hadn’t fallen off the girl’s backside.

They finished eating quickly and soon they were back in his black SUV. He noticed her shivering and blasted the heat.

“Where to now?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I have to go the fairgrounds later tonight, but I have no idea til then.”

She was about to ask why he was going to the fairgrounds but her cell phone suddenly blasted  “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.” She checked the caller id and swore, “Crap, Bryan please don’t say anything.” He smirked but nodded and she flipped open her phone. “Hey mom.”

“Where the hell are you?” her mother screamed, “Why is your car here, but you’re not? Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

“Well mom, I am at school.” She explained. “First period just let out. I’m in the bathroom right now.”

“Why is your car here?”

Nicole closed her eyes. Why couldn’t her mother just stay the clueless, uncaring mother she normally is. She felt Bryan tapping on her shoulder and looked at him.

“Nicole Jordan. I asked you a question.” Her mother said impatiently.

Bryan was holding up a note to her, with a really good idea on it. “Oh sorry mom. Samantha just came in here. I rode to school with her this morning.” She held her breath, hoping her mom would be that gullible.

“Oh okay sweetie.” Her mother replied. “I’m sorry I yelled at you. I was just worried. When will you be home?”

“I’m not sure.” Nicole replied. “Me and Samantha are hanging out after school. Mom, the bell just rang. I have to go.”

“Alright then.” Her mother said brightly and hung up the phone.

Nicole sighed in relief and turned to Bryan. “Sorry about that. I have no clue why she suddenly cares.” Bryan just smirked, but didn’t say anything. “So what are you going to do at the fairgrounds?” She was still curious.

“Don’t worry about it.” He said evasively.

“Bryan-" she had a slight whining tone.

“I told you that I don’t want you involved. Stop whining.” He snapped and started the car up again.

Nicole leaned back in her seat and looked out the window. “Sorry, I just didn’t think it was that big a deal.”

Bryan glanced at her but kept driving. She leaned up and turned on the radio. Some rock band she had never heard before filled the car and she hurriedly turned it down and changed the station.

“Ugh we are not listening to this crap.” Bryan said and turned off the radio.

“Fine.” She could tell he did not want to argue right now, and considering she was basically stranded in an unfamiliar part of the city, it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to make irritate him too much.

They sat in silence for a little bit, until Bryan pulled the SUV into a dingy mechanic shop.

Nicole wrinkled her nose. “Where are we?”

“This is Cade’s mechanic shop. I’ve known him since before I dropped out.” Bryan answered, getting out of the car.  She reluctantly followed.

“Hey Cade!” Bryan yelled. A guy that was dressed a lot like Bryan popped his head out of an office.

“Hey B! What’s up?” he came out of the room and noticed Nicole. “Woah, who’s she?”

“This is Nicole, Hey man, I need a favor.” Bryan said.

“Sure man. What’s up?”

“I need you to sit with Nicole for a little bit.” Bryan said. “I have to go on a run-and I don’t wanna take her.”

“What!” Nicole yelled, just as Cade agreed. “I don’t need a babysitter, Bryan.”

Bryan turned to Nicole and pulled her away. “Look, this could get kinda nasty. I don’t want you hurt.” He explained.

She gave him a look. “Well, if it’s so dangerous then don’t go.”

“Nikki…it's what I do. I’m not going to stop.” Bryan said, in a final tone of voice. She noticed the nickname and that he was trying to her to stop being mad so she just let it go so she didn’t cause a scene.

“How long are you gonna be gone?” she asked.

He grinned at her like a little kid. “Half an hour; an hour tops. Then we can go to a movie.”

She laughed at his face and said, “Promise?”

He nodded and turned back to Cade. “I’ll be back soon. Anything happens-call my cell.”

Cade nodded and led Nicole to the office he had come out of earlier. “So, you got your hooks into my boy, huh?”

She gave him a strange look. “What are you talking about?”

Cade motioned to a couch and she sat down. “Well, ever since he met you, you’re all he talks about.” Nicole felt a blush rise up to her face, but didn’t say anything because the phone rang.

About two hours later, she finally heard Bryan’s SUV. She ran out to the parking lot and smacked him as soon as he got out of the car.

“OW! What the hell was that for?!” he yelled.

“You JERK! I was worried!” she yelled back, glaring at him.

He grinned and pulled her to him in a hug. “Aw…how sweet. You were worried?”

“Yeah…” she mumbled.

He laughed, “Well, I’m back, and I couldn’t be better.”

“Where were you?” she asked.

“I can’t tell you.” She gave him a look. “Yet…I’ll tell you one day, soon.”

She groaned knowing he would say that. “Fine, whatever.” And climbed into the car.

He opened his door so he could talk to her. “I’m going to tell Cade we’re leaving. I’ll be right back.”

She nodded and looked around the car for a sign of what he had been doing. In the back seat, she found it under some jacket. It was a small hand gun. She picked it up just as Bryan opened the door.

“Do you at least have a permit for this?” she asked.

“Why would I?” he replied, starting the car. “There’s no fun in that.”

“So is that the same reason you’re in a gang?” she asked. “It’s fun?”

He laughed, “No, I’m in a gang because I want to be.”

She shook her head and put the gun where she found it, making sure it was well hidden. “Did you…kill someone today?”

He reached over and squeezed her hand. “No, I promise that I will never kill anyone…and then come see you.”

She figured that was probably the best promise she’d get and let it go. She felt him squeeze her hand and looked up to see him smiling at her and she couldn’t help but smile back.

“So where are we going?” she asked.

“Movies remember?” he answered, grinning at her, passing other cars that were going the actual speed limit.

She laughed. “I thought you were joking.”

“About a movie? Never!” he grinned uncharacteristically.

“What’s up? You’re acting weird.” She asked, eyeing him.

“Nothing’s up.” He said. “I’m just in a good mood. Is that a crime?”

“No…” she had an idea of why he was acting weird, but she decided to drop it. “Nevermind. Let’s go see a movie.” She forced herself to say brightly.

“You know?” he said. “I just remembered, I have something to do…so I’m gonna take you home.”

She tried not to let that bother her…after all look what he had been doing an hour ago? Whatever it was, it couldn’t have been good and here she was, not even caring. She was horrible! She stayed silent on the way to her house, not even noticing Bryan speeding. He dropped her off and drove off again without saying a word and she tried not to be sad as he drove off.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:06:15 pm by xParadoxPaigex » Logged

Come Check It Out!!!
RandomCuriosity
Last Updated: April 6th 2008
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 11:29:41 pm »

Decent stuff.
This almost auto-wins just because of IHOP's appearance.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 12:42:32 am »

Hey, Paige!  Nice to see you here!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 01:13:33 am »

Hey, this is really well written, and the pictures are pretty good too.
Except, in the bit where you say he's wearing a leather jacket, the pictures have him in a t-shirt. *nitpicking* Smiley
xParadoxPaigex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 02:38:31 pm »

Yeah...I wrote it and then illustrated it with sims. I searched FOREVER trying to find a decent leather jacket but I never could. I'm still hoping to find one..and then I can take a new picture!

Thank you for all the compliments and suggestions, everyone.

AF-it's nice to be here. :]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:56:04 pm by xParadoxPaigex » Logged

Come Check It Out!!!
RandomCuriosity
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 03:48:37 pm »

good start Smiley

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
xParadoxPaigex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 09:05:31 pm »

Chapter Two

Author's Note: I know this chapter is a little choppy. I had the worst time writing it. I just couldn't get it all to come together exactly as I wanted it. Chapter Three is already written and is MUCH better than this one. I promise. Hopefully, I'll be able to post Chapter Three soon.

Nicole was a little worried about what she had done to make Bryan mad. She hoped he would come see her, she didn’t even have his phone number and there was no other way for her to contact him.

“This is ridiculous!” she scolded herself. “He’s a stupid boy, a gang member at that! I shouldn’t even think of a boy like that…”

After all, her parents certainly wouldn’t approve and neither would her friends, they would make fun of her forever for going slumming and throwing her life to the dogs.

To take her mind off of him, she headed downstairs to watch the news with her parents.

“Hey mom, hey dad.” She greeted, flopping onto the couch. They grunted but didn’t say anything. However, she perked up when the news mentioned “Cade’s mechanics.”

“Approximately two o’clock this afternoon, police went into the home near the mechanic shop, looking for stashed drugs and stolen items, based on a tip the police received at noon today. They did not find anything. All drugs and stolen items and people were gone from the house. The house is a known place of The Aces, a gang of the middle Memphis area. Police are still investigating and searching for gang members, as well as individuals that may know anything. Please call crime stoppers with any information.” The reporter said.

“Such a shame.” Her mother said.

“See? That’s why we moved away from Memphis. It gets worse and worse every year.” Her dad said.

Nicole decided not to watch and raced back upstairs. She could not believe that was what he had been doing while she just sat at the mechanic shop! She was so angry! She had no idea what to do about it though. She couldn’t even e-mail him to tell him off! She paced for awhile, trying to wear out her anger. She really wished she could call him. Eventually, she lied down and drifted off to sleep.

She slept fitfully, nightmares plaguing her. Eventually, she just decided to stay up. At five o’clock she went to the park to run. Bryan wasn’t there but she didn’t expect him to be. She finished up her run much more quickly than normal and was ready for school with thirty minutes to spare.

When she got to school, she was immediately accosted by her friends.

“Oh-my-god. Nicole!” Samantha squealed as soon as she saw her. “Where were you yesterday?”

Yeah, you totally missed Brad asking Katherine to prom!” Jessica exclaimed.

Nicole mustered up a small smile and walked over to her locker. “That’s great Kathy.” She said.

Katherine smiled. “Yeah, but that’s old now, where were you yesterday?”

“Oh, no where. I just went shopping. I didn’t feel like coming to school. Did you guys hear what happened in Memphis last night? About the drugs?”

“Yeah, I heard Bryan Rollins is involved with The Aces ever since he dropped out.” Jessica always knew everything that happened, and who was involved.

“Who’s that?” Nicole asked.

“Oh, he went here during our freshman year. Dropped out. I heard he was really dangerous ever since then.” She said.

Nicole wondered where Jessica was getting her information. Bryan truthfully hadn’t seemed all that dangerous, but she had a feeling he could be. She looked at her friends and realized they were expecting her to say something.

Flipping her hair, she said. “Oh yeah, totally. What a psycho!”

The girls giggled as the bell rand and they all went their separate ways. Just before she got to her class, her phone began vibrating. She looked at the caller id and didn’t recognize the number. Her heart jumped into her throat as she pressed send and said hello.

“Hey Nikki.”

Nicole blushed at the nickname; no one ever called her that, and headed to the bathroom before she got in trouble.

“Hey Bryan.”

“Look, I’m sorry about me dropping you off like that yesterday. Want me to make it up to you after school?”

She smiled. “Well, I do, but I have horseback riding after school.”

“Do you even like it?” Bryan asked.

“No, not really.” She said, trailing off.

“Why do it? Just skip it.” He said, just like he had said about school yesterday.

“Bryan, I can’t.” Oh, how she wished she could!

“Okay, fine. Call me when you decide to do something you want to do.” He said and hung up.

Tears came to her eyes. She did do stuff she wanted to do! Okay, she did stuff she wanted to do sometimes, but the other stuff would help her later in life.

She dried her tears and fixed her make up before heading to class. The rest of the day she couldn’t stop thinking about Bryan and what he said. She also couldn’t help but hope that he would be at the school waiting for her after the final bell.

He wasn’t of course, and she couldn’t stop herself from feeling sad about that. She had to do what she was supposed to though, so she went to her horseback riding lesson and went home. She watched TV, checked her Myspace and painted her nails.

The routine continued for more than three days until Nicole was ready to scream. She just could not stop thinking about Bryan. Finally on Thursday she called him after everyone else had gone to 1st period.

“What?” he said gruffly, when he answered the phone.

“B-B-Bryan?” she stuttered.

“Yeah?” he replied.

“Hey, it’s Nicole.” She said.

“Oh, hey. Finally decide not to listen to Mommy and Daddy?” he said condescendingly.

“No,” she said indignantly. “I just have a free afternoon.” She ignored the fact that she had cheerleading practice after school. “Feel like picking me up when school lets out?”

She could practically hear him smirking. “Sure.”

She felt the insane urge to jump and down squealing. “Okay, bye.”

He hung up and she checked her make up before heading to Chemistry. Later, at lunch she began feeling like she had made a very bad decision. What would her friends say when she climbed into the car, or onto a motorcycle with Bryan Rollins?!

As soon as she got a chance, she went back to the restroom. “Hey Bryan.” She began

“You know when I went to school, cell phones weren’t allowed.” He replied, sounding distracted.

“I’m in the bathroom.” She answered. “Look, I don’t think it’s such a good idea for you to pick me up in front of the school. Maybe I could meet you somewhere?” She hoped he’d go for that plan.

“Why?” he asked. “Don’t want you perfect little friends to know who you spend your time with?”

“Um…” she didn’t want to lie to him, but she didn’t want to admit that she was worried about what they would think.

“Alright, look Nicole.” He said. “I’m not going to just be around when you want to go slumming without anyone knowing. If you’re going to spend time with me, then you can’t be ashamed of me. Now, do you want to go somewhere with me or not?”

“I’m not slumming...” she said.

“Bullshit,” he snapped. “I know that’s what all you rich bitches call it. You guys get your kicks from hanging with so called “trailer trash” with me.”

“I don’t see it that way, Bryan.” She answered.

“Whatever, do you want me to pick you up later or not?” he asked.

“Bryan, my car is here…”

“I can take you back to it later.” He said.

Okay, so he was going to test her on whether or not she was ashamed to be seen with him. “Fine, pick me up here.” She answered.

“Nicole, this isn’t about me. At least, not all of it. It’s about what you want.” His tone was surprisingly gentle. “If you want to go with me, then go. Stop worrying about what all your friends will think. That’s what life is for.”

“What if I want to meet you somewhere?” she asked.

“Nicole, I hate to break it to you, but you can’t always have what you want, and I have feelings too.” He said. There was a loud SHUT UP! from him to someone in the background and then a noise and then Bryan got back on the phone. “So?” There was another scuffle and then someone else was on the line.

“Look, Nicole, if you’re going to be a bitch then hang up right now. Bryan doesn’t need that.” Some guy said.

She was too shocked to say anything and then finally, “Tell him to pick me up.”

“K then.” And the line went dead.

She walked out of the bathroom feeling numb. She had no idea what she had just done; all she knew was that she felt strangely liberated. She really did want to go out with him this afternoon, even though her friends wouldn’t like it. She suddenly realized how much she paid attention to what they wanted. She wouldn’t even but an outfit unless they approved of it first!

When school finally let out that day, Nicole raced to the front of school, searching almost desperately among the soccer moms picking up their freshmen. She finally found him over by the willow tree in the side yard.  He was leaning against the tree, smoking a cigarette. She ran up to him.

“I though you were gonna be up front.” She said.

He shrugged. “Looked more comfortable over here.”

She nodded and they stood there awkwardly for a minute.

“Well, let’s go.” Bryan finally said, gruffly while stomping out his cigarette. She tolled her eyes at him but climbed onto the back of his bike anyway and they drove off.

“Was that…” Jessica started.

“Nicole?” Samantha finished.

“No way.”

“Oh my god.” Jessica said excitedly, whipping out her blackberry. “I can’t wait to tell everyone that Nicole was riding on the back of Bryan Rollins’ motorcycle!”

The other girl giggled and took out her phone to do the same as Jessica.

Oblivious to what her friends were doing, Nicole was once again enjoying the feel of Bryan’s strong back and the wind in her hair. She didn’t think she would ever get tired of the absolute freedom she felt, out of something so simple. Just as soon as the ride had started though, it was over.

“Here we are.” Bryan said.

“And where is here?” she asked, staring at the woods before them. “Where you murder people?” She wasn’t entirely sure if she was joking or not.

He chuckled. “Think I went through all this trouble just to kill you?” She didn’t say anything. “No, this is just…I don’t know…someplace I go sometimes.”

“Awe” she teased. “And you brought me here?”

“Well, you don’t want to be seen in public, and to be honest, I don’t want people thinking I like little rich bitches.” He said.

“Hey!” she cried, but couldn’t help agreeing with him, silently of course.

He shrugged carelessly and sat down on a tree stump. She found her own seat and they began talking.

The next day, Nicole came to school like normal, except everyone was staring at her. She shrugged it off and found her friends, trying to ignore the fact that the little nerd in the corner was whispering about her, and she was pretty sure she heard her say the name Bryan.

“Hey guys!” she forced herself to say brightly.

“Hey Nicole.” Marleigh said, but everyone else ignored her.

“Guys, what’s up?” Nicole asked.

“Have fun slumming yesterday?” Samantha said.

“Yeah, did your dad have to come bail you out of jail?” Jennifer, who was nothing but a sheep said.

“Not that we can blame you, Bryan is pretty cute for a lowlife.” Jessica added.

“What are you talking about?” Nicole asked, deciding to play dumb.

“We saw you, Nicole.” Samantha said. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell us.”

Jessica laughed. “But seriously, let us know when you’re done with him…”

“Yeah maybe we’ll want a go!” Jennifer said gleefully.

Laughing, the four girls walked off. Nicole noticed a group of girls laughing and pointing and walked off in the other direction, no way was anyone going to put Nicole Henderson down! She knew that Samantha and Jessica were just hurt, the three girls had shared everything since the diaper days, but the others were just fueling on Nicole’s misery.

She made it though the day with her head held high. She found that the only people that cared about her with Bryan was the rich crowd, so she avoided them. Before she knew it, the day was over and she was running to Bryan after school, Samantha and posse looking on. To make them even more mad, she flung her arms around him, kissing him on the cheek excitedly.

Startled, his arms came around her, holding her tight, avoiding burning her with his cigarette.

“Um, what was that about?” he asked when she finally pulled away.

“Nothing.”

“Mhm.” He said, unconvinced. He handed her a helmet. “Well, then get on.”

As he was starting the bike, he looked up and saw the small crowd, flashed them a big smile and sped away from the school.

It continued that way for a few weeks. Nicole would go to school, be ignored by Samantha and her friends and then go out with Bryan. Her cheerleading coach was not happy, but would not cut her from the squad because her father donated money every year for their trips. She called her horseback riding instructor and told her would not be there for awhile. Her instructor was still getting paid and never bothered to call her parents so they were still oblivious.

She and Bryan also began to get a lot closer. She could definitely say she had a crush on him not, but she knew he’d never want her. He wasn’t into girls like her. He wanted the rough dangerous girls she had seen around Cade, normally with huge breasts and a butt hanging out of short shorts.

Bryan, for his part, kept a lot of things about himself from Nicole. She never saw any of his guns, or the guys he ran with. He also tried to keep her away from the girls he saw frequently. He kept his drug habit hidden as well. Not that he was completely addicted, but he did enjoy smoking some pot every not and then. Normally, he wouldn’t care about hiding those aspects of his life, but with Nicole he felt a need to.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:24:35 pm by xParadoxPaigex » Logged

Come Check It Out!!!
RandomCuriosity
xParadoxPaigex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 09:07:22 pm »

Okay, so today I outlined my ideas all the way to the end. This baby is going to have 13 chapters and an epilogue. Anyone willing to stick with me until the end?

Come Check It Out!!!
RandomCuriosity
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 09:30:07 am »

I sure will!  You're off to a great start.  Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 03:49:58 am »

I'm intrigued enough to keep watching.

Though, I'm still trying to work out if I like Bryan or not.

If she was my sister, I'd be like, really nervous by now... Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: