Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:59:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want them back  (Read 1193 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dlockett61

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2008, 05:40:12 pm »

I lost all of my original sim families and some of them I remade myself, but I would like to have all of my original families and their homes back, I was told that I could reset my neighborhood to get them all back but if I do this won't I lose all of the families in my neighborhood?
I have some fantastic sims in my game and I certainly don't want to lose them so, is there a way that I can get all of my original families back without losing my other sims and houses:smt120?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:30:29 pm »

Resetting the neighborhood will make it like you just install the game, you will loose all the families you created.

If you have a back-up you could use it.  Without a back-up, there is no way to get back any families you already lost.

You could use SimPe to package the sims you remade already, reset your hoods and then recreate those families in CAS using the templates sims you created (packaged) with SimPe.

As for houses, you can package them at any time using the ingame packaging tool but it is better to package them without any sims in them.

You should make it a habit to back-up your game once in awhile so can at least restore from some point.
dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 10:36:07 pm »

Yes I do need to back up my game as I haven't done it in quite a while. Thank you for your help but I think it will be better to leave it alone and play on my other account for a while.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: