Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:31:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life- EP 8?  (Read 62727 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 03:40:14 am »

I´ve also read about intrusive (or is it obstrusive?) homeowners lurking around, and that you have to push the reputation of the sim higher for him to visit other houses.
Something that I just can´t think of are nice houses coming with the EP.
In my view all the game houses are horrible and look ineffably.:sign11:
So how nice for our community star-architects to show their talents with appartements!
Looking forward to it! :love10:
Lewis, you´ll sure make some classics! :thumbup:
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 04:38:14 am »

Quote from: Siminatic;1206526
:::::::::::::perks ears:::::::::::::Ikea stuff?really?I must have it

That's supposed to be next SP released sometime in Sept??; I think. In one of these many threads they have the pre-order link for it also. I'm with you, I can't wait to see the Screen Shots for it. Oo correction June 26th. I hope they're right.
http://www.infinitesims.com/
http://www.snootysims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24239&sid=98f57c6406aa3ffca173df60d6b8797b

I don't know what's wrong with EA's brain cells, now they made them take the picture/title off this one too.
http://www.abcsoftware.ch/desktopdefault.aspx?tabID=79&sku=MXSW8006256
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:44:07 am by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 12:14:03 pm »

well, apartment EP sounds interesting. I hope they puy in playground/baby stuff in it. as for IKEA SP, well I hope their taste have gone better when they release it. the clothes in HM was pretty much unuseful (though some of the meshes were useful...)

but pegasus is right, there's something not right with EA's brain cells... I at least hope no patch will be needed if there's a new EP coming. they must soon have the heads to test the games before releasing them!

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 12:39:56 pm »

The truth is the people at EA I think are hanging out a bit too much with the people on the exchange. You know people who don't even know there are other official sites. I asked on the exchange, why they keep doing this. Do they think we're all children and are unable to choose which EP's/SP's we want in our game? IKEA is no threat to their Bath and Kitchen SP they don't even make that much that goes into your bath or kitchen that I have seen in their stores here in the US and in Europe. Their biggest items seem to be for comfort, and space saving. They act like little children, you announced it before us, take it down. Wah. Just like they don't want us interchanging CC between the Sims Stories and the Sims Game. When they should be happy we even like it enough to want to interchange it. That we do get excited over some of what they produce. That usually means they've done at least something right. My post disappeared into the twilight zone. Wink Guess it's not even open for discussion there.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 01:21:04 pm »

Diana - the rule of the BBS/Exhange is simple - OBEY! OBEY! OBEY! BUY! BUY! BUY! NEVER QUESTION EA! There was a bad scifi move I saw a long while ago "They Live" - every time I go to the Exchange and the BBS, I wonder how very like the aliens EA is

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
maniac19642003
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 03:37:12 pm »

A member from the Primetimesims2 forum posted some interesting new info about the next expansion pack. It was found in a certain survey from EA Game Lounge. Some very interesting options that could show up in the pack include Spiral stairs, a Butler. Ceilings and Playground watchtower.
Check the complete list here: Survey options or the original post here: Primetimesims2 forum
Thanks very much to Primetimesims2.com for the info.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 06:11:10 pm »

Now, that sounds interesting if that will be added. Woohoo for ceilings!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 06:22:19 pm »

I am not unfond of the idea of apartment life but if that is going to be the last EP, then BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm still waiting on the EP that lets us raise livestock for either yeilding (for eggs, milk and what not) or consuming. Of course I don't want to show the slaughter of animals but it could be done the same way that fishing is done in Seasons. Oh well maybe TS3 will eventually have it (yeah right).
Actually, more people on the message boards of the TS2 site have said that they wanted a "Country Life" EP than anyone who asked for "Apartment Life".
Will I get Apartment Life? Yeah, I probably will because I'm a Sim-A-Holic! However, I am saddened that this will be the last EP. Sad

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Vasculio

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 08:03:36 pm »

At least the're making a 8th ep... which is alot better than just ending The Sims2 with just Free Time. Which i thought was okay... but not so great.

I hope they really suprise us with some really good stuff this time.. not the cheap tactic stuff like upgrade a sim which takes away the challage.

I want a zombie cure, i want my sims to be able to brush there teeth, i want the rumored spirial stair case. I want ceilings... Neverwinter Nights 2 made it possible.

I want some Make'n Magic and Superstar elements to at least make in this expansion if possible.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Do you want to run this ship?
Jayne Cobb: Yes!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [caught off guard] Well... you can't...
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 08:21:31 pm »

I have been told - and this is purely a contengency plan not even yet in development - if The Sims 3 experiences a major set back, that 2 more EPs are listed as possibles; no details whatsoever, just a "back-up plan" - so let's pray for major disaster to strike TS3

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Silvenight1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 08:54:53 pm »

Personally the quicker they release the last few ep's the more horrid they will be.  EA wants to make us loose interest in Sims2 so that they can bury us in the childish and lesser Sims3.  They do this all the time, if you want an example look at the poo that is Battlefield2142, they mucked up BF1942 and BF2 so that the idiot kiddies would pore into 2142.  What did the mass meatheads get buckets of comercial poo clogging their games.  Sims3 will just be anouther story like it.  So give me more EPs that the truely great modding community will fix any day.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 03:51:51 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy;1207991
so let's pray for major disaster to strike TS3

...and all I can say, Amen to that!  I don't want the T3 robotic game. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Amun-RA
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:48 am »

If the history repeats its self, then major disaster is inevitable.

Quote of the Year
'virtual orgasmic rape' - Kevin McCullough
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 08:39:34 am »

Quote from: maniac19642003;1207673
Some very interesting options that could show up in the pack include Spiral stairs, a Butler. Ceilings and Playground watchtower.

I have been telling myself I wouldn't buy a new EP, since InTeen won't be updated and the future of the InSIMenator is a tad unsure at the moment, but if they add this..
It will make it a way larger dilemma, because these options sounds sooo good!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 03:02:31 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;1207991
I have been told - and this is purely a contengency plan not even yet in development - if The Sims 3 experiences a major set back, that 2 more EPs are listed as possibles; no details whatsoever, just a "back-up plan" - so let's pray for major disaster to strike TS3

Have you been nosing around EA's game lounge too? I went yesterday and from the looks of it your contact is correct. When the guy from Prima said it wasn't the last EP, I thought maybe one more but it looks like they still have two more EP's after Apartment life they're considering releasing. Or maybe I'm understanding that wrong, that's why I asked if you've been looking also. When they're asking if people would be interested in a couple more EP's after EP 8 is released...to me that means they already have them done or in the works? Yes? No?

-Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: