Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:12:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life- EP 8?  (Read 62552 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2008, 01:52:06 pm »

I am DEFINATELY not getting Apartment Life.I already have mods to do the job for me. Cheesy (They should have made a hospital EP instead.)

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
E'Claire

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2008, 05:11:10 pm »

Definitely not fake. Got a little leaflet thingy in my Kitchen and Bathroom SP ^.^

I think if they pull it off it'll be awesome. There have only a few been a few things I've wanted to see in the game and that's one of them - along with the option to go to work with your Sims and to be able to drive to another persons house as you would a Community lot Smiley

But I do agree with the bits about Superstar and Makin' Magic. People have been after those for ages so why not bring those out? Even if they're trying to stick to real life as best as possible Superstar wouldn't be too far stretched as people do get famous. Magic might be a little far but still if that's what's going to get them money why aren't they cashing in on it?
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2008, 07:40:26 pm »

Quote from: E'Claire;1225484
Definitely not fake. Got a little leaflet thingy in my Kitchen and Bathroom SP ^.^

I think if they pull it off it'll be awesome. There have only a few been a few things I've wanted to see in the game and that's one of them - along with the option to go to work with your Sims and to be able to drive to another persons house as you would a Community lot Smiley

But I do agree with the bits about Superstar and Makin' Magic. People have been after those for ages so why not bring those out? Even if they're trying to stick to real life as best as possible Superstar wouldn't be too far stretched as people do get famous. Magic might be a little far but still if that's what's going to get them money why aren't they cashing in on it?

I don't so much want SS or MM as far as being a celebrity or a magician. I was more wanting the cool objects. But as far a SS I would like to see a home studio where one could make indepedent films/music and have it featured on that Sim's TV/Stereo (like novels do in Free Time) as well as make money off of the sales.

Either way I am looking forward to apartment life.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
mysticgoddess

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2008, 01:13:18 pm »

I think it will be great. I'm glad their doing another one before the big 3 comes out.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 05:25:56 pm »

It'd be a great addition for not only urban life, but also the semi-rural. Not everyone can afford to buy a house - in fact, here in Britain especially, it's getting nigh impossible to do so these days, especially for first-time buyers :pale:

I'm also drooling over the prospect of the many storytelling possibilities it'll bring... Wink Only thing is though, Inteen won't be updated past FT, unless someone else fancies taking it on (as I recall, jase gave guys that option). Plus all the other mods that'll need updating/replacing/whatever else...

No requests please
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 05:58:49 pm »

I have been wanting a Carnivale or Amusement Park for the longest time.There is already hacks/mods out there where you can already have apartments in your game.I don't like to play with to many sims on a lot it slows game play down.I have no interest in this expansion pack,and it's a little to late for AL it should of been one of there first releases.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Captain_Shepard

Humanity's Last Hope

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 06:17:42 pm »

If you got $ send them to EA! You'll get a free t-shirt and personal hug!
/sarcasm

They'll release  more two expansions even if The Sims 3 goes on schedule. It's more profit for them.

We are little stars among the universe, let us not be blinded by our mortality and deceived from what others say.
ísarah

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2008, 10:13:31 am »

You can already kinda make apartments with one of the various 'larger household' modifications out there and using those University 'claim' doors, although with those doors the Sims have to live alone for it to work. A modification for door locks that offer an 'allow family' option rather than 'allow household' would make apartments work.

This "Apartment Life" isn't a bad idea, but I don't see how it can comprise an entire expansion pack. There are more EP's I'd rather see, like hospital as mentioned by GingerGal08 or maybe one where you follow Sims to work/school instead of them disappearing for x amount of hours.

:smt120
Firestaar1

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2008, 12:00:57 pm »

Well not sure if anyone else has seen this, however the Sims 2 main site has officially announced Apartment life as 8th EP...and there is a flyer announcing it also in my copy of Kitchen and bath stuff.  You know what I would like??? I'd  like a bedroom and baby stuff pack...that's most of my CC downloads cause the ones included in EA's is rather lacking.  Though I do like the new baby items in Freetime.
Firestaar1

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2008, 12:19:46 pm »

Kattenijin..I sooo totally agree with you on not liking the fact that my other families will be carrying on their lifes when you play one family!!!  That is the main reason I am going to wait to even think about getting TS3.  I love the idea that we will be able to SEE our sims go about their day, and they will be able to actually get OUT and around...but I'm not sure I like it enough to give up the "God" factor in my game.  I love making two families and setting it up so that their children fall in love get married etc....that's pretty much going to be impossible from what i've read of TS3
Shaundak21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2008, 09:19:23 am »

AL could be what we where waiting for. Just think, being able to visit private homes like community lots. Hooking up with a neighbor ( your apartment or Mine). Asking your neighbor to baby sit for you if you have to run to a store and pick up a few things. Low rent. new objects

I already make apartments and whole blocks in my game to simulate that realtime feeling, this EP will just help make it be closer to life.
Vasculio

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2008, 01:58:33 am »

I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait until we get another update about Apartment Life?

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Do you want to run this ship?
Jayne Cobb: Yes!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [caught off guard] Well... you can't...
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2008, 10:45:02 pm »

I just found this: *toots horns* There will be ceilings and spiral stairs!

You can look here and check out Maxiod Shannon's post here.  I am so getting this EP!

Shelves, Mirrors, Paintings, OH MY!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
tizerist

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2008, 08:44:11 am »

I wonder, for those of us who like to have multiple properties courtesy of the stay-things shrub, will we be able to do this with apartments also? move back into an apartment when we feel like it? and leave it empty while we live somewhere else?
Vasculio

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2008, 12:00:56 am »

Now that was beautiful... Props to the sims team from adding the ceilings Cheesy

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Do you want to run this ship?
Jayne Cobb: Yes!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [caught off guard] Well... you can't...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: