Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:36:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life- EP 8?  (Read 61623 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2008, 12:21:38 pm »

Yeah KrazyTye, can't wait to see what the modders come up with! Cheesy

The video is up at the official site now.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2008, 10:08:37 am »

don't know, kev. i look more to actions than persoality traits. for every time i've re-installed my game [had to do that a lot] and played that family, lilith would retaliate, but angela and mary-sue would always start it, usually by slapping her. somehow, i don't think the nice score matters much.

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
kevida97

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2008, 02:26:54 pm »

Quote from: jjsmith;1309133
don't know, kev. i look more to actions than persoality traits. for every time i've re-installed my game [had to do that a lot] and played that family, lilith would retaliate, but angela and mary-sue would always start it, usually by slapping her. somehow, i don't think the nice score matters much.

That happens for you, huh? My AI has it where Lillith is the instigator . Oh well, things happen differently for different computers, I suppose!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2008, 03:08:47 pm »

I've just got to say that I cannot WAIT for the talented modding community does with the new clothes meshes. I think there's a lot of potential there and I'm sure we'll have a lot of interesting stuff.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2008, 05:58:50 am »

Am I the only person that dont feel happy with the witches? I mean, once again they give us two paranormals, but again, witches and zombies (like the genie and zombie from freetime...) and even the witches have no good.

Anyway I heard they'll be small dogs in AL... its true?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2008, 02:11:14 pm »

Quote from: MoronStyle7;1312869
Am I the only person that dont feel happy with the witches?

Nope.  :lol:  I'm among those few who get annoyed with the "paranormals" in the game anyways.  They're distracting and annoy my sims to a point... and the only thing that's allowed to annoy MY sims is ME.  :punch:

Don't get me wrong, they're cool to a point... but EAxis doesn't know how to code them so they aren't so persistent in annoyances.  (*recalls own personal "vampire" spam on community lots upon buying and installing NL for the very first time...*) I'll just leave it at that.  :happy8:

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2008, 09:40:02 pm »

I really could do without the paranormals. I never turn my sims to vampires or the like and I hate going downtown for fear I won't be paying attention and my sim will be turned.

I look forward to having apartments and seeing what else is coming with AL. I will probably not mess with the witches much.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2008, 08:34:12 pm »

I have always wanted my sims to live in apartments!! i'll buy this if my mac can take it...
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2008, 10:16:13 pm »

I don't like the witch concept, although I don't mind the magic. I wish it was handled like Sims 1 with sims gaining skills in learning spells by going to Magic Town, or some special lot. Oh well, can't always get what we want. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2008, 03:03:51 am »

Oh I want the skeleton maid back! she was very cool back then, all the maids ran home when the saw her xD!
awtm10

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2008, 05:33:19 pm »

If they can make apartments then they should have town and Row Houses... I'd like that too... and I wonder how you select which apartment you want to play... hmmm....
I WANT PICTURES!

Bartholomew's Kids
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2008, 05:52:26 pm »

Take a look at the links posted in this thread and at snoopysims and you'll find that several pictures and the offical trailer have already been posted. Smiley

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2008, 08:52:47 pm »

I can only imagine that you select the apartment the same way you select dorms. Although, how you'd cram eight people into a single apartment is beyond me.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2008, 07:03:07 am »

dont worry, if you'll watch the other apt. you'll see soild walls and celling, so you can see what inside to prevent lagging.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2008, 04:05:37 pm »

Am I the only one who saw (and is having kittens over) the secret/rotating door at the end of the Apartment Life teaser? I had my doubts about the EP but that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me: I'm definitely getting it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: