Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:15:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life- EP 8?  (Read 62529 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2008, 10:32:17 am »

i'd get it just for the witches (which is what i've been waiting on since the base game). the rest is buggy perks Cheesy

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2008, 01:00:07 pm »

They gonna suck, thrust me!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2008, 03:02:26 am »

hello

i am most certainly buy the Sims apartment life when its release in store and the release date is august 28 2008.

i wonder how my Sim family's will react living in apartments??

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2008, 07:39:18 pm »

For anyone interested both of the chats for AL have been posted.

http://thesims2.ea.com/community/chat_08_07_08.php

http://thesims2.ea.com/community/chat_08_07_08-2.php

(Banner By Sugah)
X-Phile

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2008, 03:42:32 pm »

Maybe sad news.
EA took out the baby toys we saw from TheSimsResource.:cry::cry:
Snootysims only saw the bouncy rider.
http://snootysims.com/apartmentlifeindex.php?id=apartmentlifereport
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2008, 07:35:48 pm »

... You know, seeing that sort of eases my regrets from months ago.  :angel:  It's bad they're not adding that stuff, but at least now I know I'm not missing everything of what I always wanted.  (... still bent out of shape over "peek-a-boo"...  Sad)

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2008, 10:02:17 am »

But, the question is about toys for toddlers, correct? So the baby-toys could very well still be in. :/ *sounds hopeful*

I'm a bit freaked out though, since the video with the kids-stuff in it is also removed. But seriously, if they put thàt into it, and then remove it again.. That means they're just plain evil. :/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:13:27 am by AlbinoBambi » Logged

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2008, 10:42:15 am »

I agree, they are evil. I really wanted infant stuff, but I think they are saving it for another EP. That sucks!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2008, 02:22:54 pm »

It could be that some of the infant toys aren't available for purchase on a residential lot. I think that the screens shown are on a residential lot (to be honest, I couldn't tell because the quality isn't that great). But maybe some of the other toys are available for placement only on community lots.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2008, 03:54:38 pm »

But, they said they weren't planning on doing another EP. So they have to put the infant stuff in!

I'll just wait with buying it, until it's confirmed whether they're in there or not. :/

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2008, 07:29:23 pm »

Eh... either way, in the screenie with the "kids" Buy Mode section, I didn't see any trace of more objects.  :dontknow:  They should be bitten for their transgression of a possible false hope.  :smt106

(That, and I thought I saw somewhere there's a possibility (meaning not officially confirmed, but more along the terms of "worried about") they may also try and slip the items into the Sims 2 Store... which would ultimately suck if that were true.  Definitely not a fan of how they're working it.  Their download manager is evil and I refuse to pay or download stuff from their site ever again.  No risks here.  :?)

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2008, 02:12:32 pm »

I heard the same thing Tenshii, althought not officially. That would make sense cause EA wants to make the store a success and lots of simmers want items for the infants, so I can see them wanting to profit off it.

I am with you, the downloader is evil and invasive. Will never use it!! :evil:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2008, 06:17:21 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1336780
Eh... either way, in the screenie with the "kids" Buy Mode section, I didn't see any trace of more objects.  :dontknow:  They should be bitten for their transgression of a possible false hope.  :smt106

(That, and I thought I saw somewhere there's a possibility (meaning not officially confirmed, but more along the terms of "worried about") they may also try and slip the items into the Sims 2 Store... which would ultimately suck if that were true.  Definitely not a fan of how they're working it.  Their download manager is evil and I refuse to pay or download stuff from their site ever again.  No risks here.  :?)

Hello

Lets just hope that someone will add these items to the booty (:chainsaw:)

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
zilzos

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2008, 12:46:11 pm »

Cant wait to buy a helicopter

:cheer:
zuperbuu

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2008, 06:38:12 am »

Not looking forward to the SecuRom, it's the only thing that is making me hesitate about getting AL.
Is there ANY chance at all of EA not including it? I know for a fact such a program causes companies to lose money rather than gain any benefits from it.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: