Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:41:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jump bug  (Read 1219 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gaylesman

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:24:18 am »

one of my sims jumps whenever i click on her to do something...she will go to do it...then she will jump away..like a mini teleport. I also cant select her...she doesnt have a normal plumb bob.. when i move over her with the cursor, it says she is the selected sim, her plumbob only shows up when i have another sim selected. I can get her to do things only by clicking an object of place on the floor.

is there a way i can delete her or something and get her back and its all fixed..or do i delete her? everything else in my game seems ok

ps: I didnt have any problems with my game till i installed the new freetime patch
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 05:27:05 am by gaylesman » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 06:30:55 am »

hack conflicts? that's the most normal problems with newly installed problems. if you have any hacks, move them out of the game entirely, and play without them once. if she's normal now, then you know you've got some conflicting hacks in your game.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: