Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:49:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resurrect-O-Nomitron not working with Free Time  (Read 3064 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VioletSky

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2008, 09:30:00 am »

I have every EP, and all SPs except Teen Style Stuff.

When I mouse over it to tell a sim to resurrect someone, I can't click it, and it tells me that there are no options available.

I might be having a Hack conflict with Free Time, but I'm not sure.  I have a ton of them.  I'm not home right now, so I can't take out my downloads folder to find out if it's the problem or not.

If anyone knows offhand by chance anything that could cause this to happen, it would seriously help me, so I wouldn't have to do a binary search through all my hacks.

(Sorry if this has already been posted- I did a search, but nothing like this came up.)

:smt106 OUM NOM NOM NOM!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 06:28:22 am »

try taking out your hacks first, (maybe testing them one by one also) and then come ack of the problem don't correct itself.

you should try one of the hack conflict detecters, too. (sorry, no links...)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 04:11:13 pm »

You can pick up Hack Conflict Detection Utility at Simwardrobe. Pretty handy for checking the conflicts!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: