Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:46:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silk chapter 2  (Read 5343 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:42:09 pm »

This story is loosely based on a movie I fell in love with from Asian Extremes on Sundance.
I been wanting to do something a little J-horror for awhile.  I hope you guys enjoy it!

Silk

Yes...yes I'm at the location.  I received the formula yesterday....As

usual then?  Spray the film and take polaroids no flash.

Hey...friend it's your money.  If you want to waste it on pictures of

empty derelict homes that's your deal.

Ok....ok..lemme hang up and finish up here then...

bye.

Man...this place is crawling with bugs....ugh...ok let's get to work taking

pictures of empty chairs for the nice man now....

This job is easy money but damn this is the worst place yet I have had

to come to.

Here ghosty, ghosty let James take your picture for the cuckoo

client...

Damn it it's dark I can't see!
What the hell?

What is this???

Yes I have the file. Yes this is a clear line we may talk.  This has

all become a mess.  I got chewed out by smoky.
Alright lemme see..

Here it is everyone including project manager Mr. Meioto is in it

yes...
Ok hold on....

Mayling Akiro
age 28 Electrical Engineer.  Single.  Graduated from MIT.  lives alone

is involved with a married professor for approximately six months.

Works as a independent contractor for the US government in black

project through the University.
Has done extensive work with the Frank Box

Frank's Box scans AM/FM and low band frequencies to create a noise

matrix from which the dead — as well as other entities — can use to

modulate for messages. It's made of computer, radio and electronic

components. Like real-time EVP (electronic voice phenomena), Frank's

Box produces messages from a word or two to complete sentences in

length.

Apparently Ms. Akiro has been working extensively with the box to

communicate with all sorts of entities.

Ok next is Jaqueline Morse.  Computer and systems analyst.  Has

extensive experience working with Mr. Maito.  Is also his live in lover

as well.  

Ok we have Mr.Juan Hernandez.  Special Ops US Military.  Undisclosed

branch of the service.  Specific talent lip reading and photographic

memory and vision.  Rumour has it he was a part of the remote viewing

team with the US Army and was their star.
He has a sick mother in a nursing home who is in a coma otherwise no
family.

Michelle Mendez
age 22.  By far the baby of the group.  Recruited by CIA in highschool

for abilities in psychic visions and extraordinary ESP ability at the

age of 16.  She comes to us highly recommended and at a ridiculous

price tag.  But she has the ability to communicate with any entity.
She has been emancipated legally apparently to facilitate her
government work.  She is estranged from her family now for the last two
years.

and of course Mr.Meioto project manager and mad scientist

extraodinaire!  Sorry sir!  Yes...I will update you as soon as I meet

with the group....yes sir!  I have the photo in front me very weird...
cause of death appears to be heart attack but have no idea who the  

ghostchild is in the photo.
We hope to know soon..

No sir the photographer didn't seem to have any family fortunately for

us......Yes sir we will clean up the mess...Thank you sir I will be in

touch.

A few days later...in Virginia Beach, VA.  

Michelle:  Hello??  Is anyone there??

wind howling.....
Michelle felt a presence watching her.  She knew that feeling well it was an unmistakeable feeling of eyes on the back of her neck.
She turned around quickly to see who it was...no one...

Michele:  Are you living or dead?  I can sense you there is no use in hiding!

Michelle concentrated on the energy invading her senses.  Not living...the energy was too cold to be living.  Ok just another dead person wanting to talk to her no big deal.  She would just block it out she had no time for this now.
She started to do her blocking technique which was usually very effective.

Except it wasn't working!
This was no ordinary ghost this was something else.  Oh No!  A negative!
She felt her flesh burning like a hot oven opening onto her face!  She was unprepared for a negative or demonic presence!

The hot energy swooned and spiraled Michelle until she began to see a blurred vision.  There was no use fighting this entity mean't to show her something and would not take no for an answer.

Slowly a picture began to form in Michelle's third eye...a vision of a ghostly child sitting and waiting and vibrating at such a frequency that it was almost impossible to see his features except for the eyes....which were white blanks with no pupils...
The vision was so intense that it knocked Michele unconcious...
to the ground.

This would be her first day at work with the new group.  Fortunately she was found quickly and brought in before she froze to death at the entrance.
Michelle was stunned never had a ghost knocked her senseless that way.  Only demons....yet the entity she saw was a child...

Mr. Maito:
Ok group you have all met one another.  Now if Miss Mendez is feeling well enough I would like to explain our project to you.  Miss Mendez do you feel well enough to go on?

Michelle:  Yes...I think so.  
Good...After I explain the project I would like it very much if you would share your vision with us Miss Mendez.

Good let's begin then there is no time to waste.

to be continued...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 06:41:46 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:17:12 pm »

hmm..I gotten no feed back on this so far maybe there is no interest for ghost stories?  If yes I would love some feedback and constructive critism as well.

Should I continue?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:33:40 pm »

Looks like a great story. I'll be reading the updates. Smiley I noticed the woman in the chair and the child is this based on the original that the Grunge was based off of?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 03:49:13 pm »

I like it.Please continue Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 03:50:03 pm »

Hi pegasus thanks for feedback!  Well...I love the asian version Ju-on it's soo much better than the western the grudge.  But yes I wanted to do something in that style of story.
spirits basically that have become angry and violent against the living and dangerous.
I have taken a bunch of pictures and need to get them ready for posting maybe tonight or tommorow.
It will explain more on the different characters and why they have been recruited for this project.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 03:51:40 pm »

ooh thanks hidden ok I will!  I been doing contests for awhile to better my picture taking I'm still not great but I'm working on it.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 04:25:14 pm »

I think your pictures are great, Vicky!  And the story looks quite interesting, too.  I'd be happy to read it.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 04:40:43 pm »

Hi astral!  I am behind like three chapters on your story.  I need a big cup of coffee to try and figure out What the heck is going on with Tim.  I'm going to try to post a little more on this.
Please please all let me know what you think good or bad I can take it I'm big girl!  LOL!

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 05:40:30 pm »

Chapter 1
Continued..

I have chosen all of very carefully in order to beta-test my inventions.  They are unlike anything you have ever seen.  The first is a chemical that when sprayed on the eyes of anyone it will enable the person to see beyond the veil that separates the living from the dead.
I have named the chemical Quantumsee.  

The second is a material that when sprayed onto surfaces it acts as a barrier that spirit cannot cross.

It works by drawing in spirit particles from the environment and in effect once touched by the entity it can rip him/or her apart.  By instinct it appears spirits will avoid touching anything treated with it as it appears to cause them pain.

In quantum physics, there’s something called “wave-particle duality“, which suggests that sometimes light (and other things) appear to act as waves, and sometimes have the nature of particles. Sometimes you’ll hear people use the portmanteau “wavicle” to describe this phenomenon.

It is not necessary, or useful, to say that an electron is a particle - or a wave - just that in certain circumstances it behaves like a wave, and in others like a particle.

My chemical when activated with this device, forms a metal bow on the surface sprayed on.  On preliminary testing however it has been found to be unstable delicate device, which eventually falls apart with extended use.

The purpose of this group will be to find the flaw and for this we need you all.
We have found a location that is quite active paranormally and have outright gone through the expense of purchasing the property so we may altar it to our needs.
Our lab is already set up.  I would like to run some testing on Miss Mendez and Mr. Hernandez before beginning the project to see how usefull they will be.

Mr. Meioto:  Ahh I see our last member is here!  Group I would like you to meet Michael Lee he is here on behalf of the government which is financing my project.  He will be taking us all to the location.

Michael:  Hello everyone I hope you are ready to go.  I have a van waiting we must leave immediately I'm afraid the weather is turning for the worst.

Mr. Meioto:  Miss Mendez to save time you can share your earlier experience at dinner tonight if you don't mind.

"Yes...of course tonight will be fine."

The weather was turning cold and gray...there would probably be freezing rain tonight and the drive was long and in the mountains.  Finally the van stood in front of the property and it was an amazing property yet it's walls held a coldness that made Michelle shiver at the site of it.

Mr. Meioto:  Ah...We are here!  Welcome group to the Mc Dugal Manor!  It's quite a sight huh?  

to be continued...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 05:52:28 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Wwindystar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 06:07:34 pm »

little boy looks likes ToShiO. I am not watching THE Grunge but Ju_on 1,2. That kid is so horrible @o@

HangBokHan Haru DoeS'eYo
(Wish your happy day)

Sims Drama, Bawi-Gawi-Boh **epi03 released!**
Awesome pics, Wwindystar's Gallery
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:56 pm »

LOL!  He quite a little monster yes....lol!

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 06:37:03 pm »

Silk

Chapter 2

The group entered the house and it truly was an experience to be in in such a grand old mansion.

Mr.Mieoto:
If you will all please follow me I would like you to wait in the parlor until I can locate the caretaker.  He will take your bags up to your rooms and they should all be ready.  Right this way please..

The house was well maintained at least what they had seen of it.  Mr. Mieoto led them to a small parlor where they would have to wait to be taken to their rooms.

Michael took that opportunity to get to know the ladies a bit better....

"So tell me Michelle what am I thinking right now?" he joked.

Michelle looked at him coldly and told him.  "Well let's see your thinking something of the fantasy nature that doesn't have a chance in hell of ever happening."

Michael through his head back and roared with laughter "Well well....I must say your good Madam Michelle you are good..with that he got up and left Michelle and Mayling to wait for the caretaker.

Michelle and Mayling chatted for awhile and finally the caretaker's wife Eva came in and took them to their rooms it was a cold night and Mr.Mieoto wanted to see her and Juan Hernandez first thing in the morning so it was off to bed for everybody.

Michelle couldn't shake the cold of the house.  She lit a fire and tried to stay warm.  This house definately had it's share of spirits she could feel them peering in on her.  But up to this point she had not heard or seen one.

She definately had a tight feeling in her chest about this job.  If Mr. Mieoto was telling the truth his invention would make anyone able to spirits why did he need her?

The next morning the caretaker showed her and Juan to the lab which was on the lower level of the house.  It was separated from an old storage room by glass.  Whatever Mr.Mieoto was working on was in there.  Both Juan and her looked into the room but could see nothing but junk.  Michelle asked why the others were not with them and Mr. Mieoto told them their task was different but very important.
He wanted more information and investigation on his subject and he felt only Juan and me could get this.

He said it was time to see his pet.  By pet I imagined his project which I thought was his chemical invention.

"First I need you both to take in my formula"  Both Juan and I had reservations about drinking Mr.Mieoto's chemical.  Had he even tested this on humans?

"Look!  I will take it with you it is completely safe!  He drink down the formula and put down the flask see?  I am still alive!"
Juan took his first.

Then finally I took mine.

I must say it didn't have a terrible taste it was heavily sweetened.

After we took our formulas Mr. Mieoto had us sit at the glass windows looking into the storage room.  Neither Juan or I saw anything at all.  Just a junk room.
Mr. Mieoto said it would take a few minutes for us to be able to see.

Then at the window I could see a shape of a boy just standing there translucent looking out the window!
My God!  A spirit child!  He had captured him and was holding him in this room!

My heart skipped a beat although I had seen spirits before I had never seen one so solidly and for so long!  

Juan and I peered through the glass in open mouth disbelief.
"He seems so sad...he talking I can see his lips move!

Juan watched him closely and read his lips one of his super talents.
"He is saying ....It's raining again.....

"Amazing!  See?  This is why I needed the two of you!  I need you both to follow the boy every day he goes to the door at exactly 1:00pm and tries to leave.  Of course the chemical burns him and he backs away.
I would like to know more about the boy I have not been able to get any information on him.  I want the two of you to follow when I let him out perhaps you will uncover something on his identity."

We sat there watching the ghost child stand and look out the window not even realizing we were there.  Mr.Mieoto warned us not to look at the boys eyes ever because it would trigger an attack.  The ghost child was dangerous to anyone who inadvertly might gaze into his eyes.  
Right at that moment the child went up to the glass!

We all looked away not because he could cross the boundry of the glass but because his eyes were unbearable to look at.
To think we were going to let him loose tommorow and follow him terrorified Michelle.

Coptic Text

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 09:37:26 am »

Very cool so far! ^^
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 10:15:50 am »

This is really neat, Vicky!  I like ghost stories, and look forward to what's going to happen when the ghost boy is let loose.  Your shot of the mansion is really pretty.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 11:32:02 am »

Thanks for encouragement guys!  I hope to go ingame today and update very soon.
I will have a lot of set building to do for next update.

Coptic Text

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: