Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:33:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tamara Kell, a sim teen  (Read 3889 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dboyd001

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 08:38:54 am »

..... To break up the stream of beautiful adult women, I present a teen sim for a change that you can add to one of your families.  Tamara Kell was an in-game born sim and recovered by Sim PE.  She was originally posted on MTS2, but I've touched her up very slightly and toned down the make-up (frankly, she looked like a tart floozy that way).  Nothing else required outside of what is provided in the package file so she is ready to go.
 ..... Hope everyone likes Tamara and I will enjoy to see your comments.
Dave

* Tamara Kell.rar (257.61 KB - downloaded 363 times.)

* TK-GAME1.JPG (62.51 KB, 664x634 - viewed 774 times.)

* Tamara Kell.JPG (14.68 KB, 307x405 - viewed 854 times.)

* TK-CI.JPG (31.11 KB, 493x301 - viewed 765 times.)
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:42:17 pm »

What a cutie! She's got such a fresh look. Sweet and pretty. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 04:47:53 pm »

I agree J00wish. She is cute with a fresh look

dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 08:47:25 am »

Quote from: J00wish;1208728
What a cutie! She's got such a fresh look. Sweet and pretty. Thank you!
..... Thanks as always Odessa.  Pleased you like.

Quote from: Missaldith;1208950
I agree J00wish. She is cute with a fresh look
..... Likewise thanks also to you MissAldith.  
 ..... I've wondered up to the time I posted this why the almost total absence of teen honeys.  I mean, when I was a teen I was seldom thinking of adult women as honeys.  The kick is though Tamara has been on and off my computer for several years, she's never had the chance to grow to be an adult.  huh?  When I copied files to this new computer Tamara's mother's file was corrupted in the transfer and lost.  Funny how some of our sims grow and have stories and anecdotes of the "lives".
Dave
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 11:28:36 am by dboyd001 » Logged
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 02:36:38 pm »

Tamara is such a sweetie!! I agree with you, Dave; there aren't enough teens being made. Thanks.
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 03:00:37 pm »

Woow Dave, Tamara is really sweet. congrats my dear friend.

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 08:35:07 am »

Quote from: jjjim;1209999
Tamara is such a sweetie!! I agree with you, Dave; there aren't enough teens being made. Thanks.

..... Yeah, the few teens I see are either a few self-sims or in families.  Glad you like.

Quote from: jotaerre;1210020
Woow Dave, Tamara is really sweet. congrats my dear friend.

..... You guys are my traveling fan club I guess.  I seem to be taking a long break from Asian sims.  A sim I'm currently working on is a sim that could be from anywhere in the Caribbean.  Being that I've spent time in the Caribbean, I know what the ladies look like.  Well, enjoy Tamara.  Right now she is in a nice Chinese family... looks really out of place.
Dave
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 02:53:42 pm »

Quote from: dboyd001;1210789
..... Yeah, the few teens I see are either a few self-sims or in families.  Glad you like.

..... You guys are my traveling fan club I guess.  I seem to be taking a long break from Asian sims.  A sim I'm currently working on is a sim that could be from anywhere in the Caribbean.  Being that I've spent time in the Caribbean, I know what the ladies look like.  Well, enjoy Tamara.  Right now she is in a nice Chinese family... looks really out of place.
Dave

Dave as seen we´re in the same way, Lisa my my more recent sim uploaded at the adult site, comes from the Caribbean and I´m taking a long vacation from japanese sims.

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 10:10:09 am »

Quote from: jotaerre;1213372
Dave as seen we´re in the same way, Lisa my my more recent sim uploaded at the adult site, comes from the Caribbean and I´m taking a long vacation from japanese sims.

..... Yes I did notice.  To me, she is more the Hispanic type of the Caribbean.  My girl will be of the other side of the Caribbean... the browner, non-Hispanic (or maybe) ladies of the Caribbean.  Being that I have visited Puerto Rico, Barbadoes, Bahamas, Bermuda (not really Caribbean, but it has the ambiance), St. Maartin, Curacao, USVI & BVI, Trinidad, Montserrat, Haiti, Dominican Republic and Jamaica I have had the pleasure to see a wide variety of the ladies of the warm Southern sea.  My girl will be kind of a composite of all of them.
 ..... I am going to let Tamara grow up and see what kind of a woman she will become.  Maybe change her hairdo then too (she's been wearing that style for years!).
 ..... On a side note.  Had myself a short holiday stay at the local hospital.  Doctor insisted there was something wrong and I insisted I was OK.  Two days on the cardiac ward and I was right.  Compensation was I had that Korean cutie Kim as my nurse again.  Downside... hospital food, no privacy, no computer, and having to wear all those damned wires.  Friends... keep yourself fit to avoid heart problems.  Smiley
Dave (yeah, I'm OK)
 ..... And yeah, I can't be kept away from Asians for very long... I married one after all. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: