Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:27:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few problems Freetime EP  (Read 1562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Natasha_G

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2008, 09:26:34 pm »

Problem 1:

My sims child won't change into his athletic clothes anymore. I don't know why this has happened. It worked fine when I first installed freetime.

Problem 2:

Eventhough my object hide button is off, my objects still hide.

Problem 3:

Problem three is more of a problem and a question. My sim married an NPC and had kids with him fine and everything, but my game won't let him go and stay downtown it always sends him right back. Is there anyway I can change it where the computer treats him like a regular sim and not an NPC?

Also, I think that it may have had something to do with the freetime patch because i downloaded it when they first posted it but they suddenly took it down to  "make corrections". So if anyone has any advice or know what I should do, please tell me.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 11:42:47 pm »

if the problems started around when you "patched" the game, then it might be what's wrong. the "patch" itself was bugged... (EA messes up as usual....)

if you've got an unpatched backup version of your game, you can try to replace the game. keep in mind that you'll loose anything you did before making the backup, so take a backup of the game you've got now before doing that..

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Natasha_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 12:58:55 pm »

okay thanks

Natasha_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 06:52:05 pm »

okay well i tried that and it didn't work Sad so i guess i just have to hope that EA fixes that too when they put out another patch

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: