Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:09:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop Elements  (Read 1504 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chris626

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2008, 06:17:04 pm »

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but for a while now I've been asking my parents to buy me photoshop. Since they dont have the money to buy me the expensive one *photoshop cs 3 or 2* we went with photoshop elements 7. Would I still be able to like recolour clothing, make eyes with that photoshop? And other fun stuff Cheesy
kalynn06

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 06:56:19 pm »

The short answer is yes.  You can still do recolors and eyes and whatever else.  It just doesn't have all the advanced features of Photoshop.  Although you can also do all of those things (and more) with Gimp, which is totally free.  You can also use Paint.net which is a little more intuitive to learn, but it doesn't have the capabilities of Gimp and so I use it only for simple slider recolors or editing screenshots.  While I have alll 3 programs, (PS Elements, Gimp and Paint.net), I use Gimp almost exclusively for making Sims 2 textures.  The only time I use PS elements is when I use a tablet, because it plays nicer with mine than Gimp does.

"All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." ~ Samuel Butler

You can find more of my stuff at MTS2
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:56:24 pm »

I'm using elements and it works perfectly for me!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
chris626

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 12:53:09 am »

Great! Thanks kalynn06 and MiM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: