Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:12:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thick Madame Requests  (Read 32999 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tchamberlain2

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2009, 12:38:54 am »

Hey Netra, I enjoy all of your work from all the sites you are featured on and your own. I don't know if it was you or Walokk that maid a skin for Thick Madame and Biggirl (at insimadult.org). On your new site, you show new body sizes that you made (curvy, curvy mamma). I'm asking can you make a skin for them?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:44:56 am by tchamberlain2 » Logged
Netra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2009, 09:43:30 pm »

Thanks a lot tchamberlain. Smiley I made the Biggirl and Thick madame meshes using Warlokks awesome Poser magnets. For the curvygirl and curvy mama, I have the showerproof skintontes made for both shapes already. I will package them up along with the meshes and upload this weekend. Once they're uploaded I'll post the update here at Insim and on my site, so you can look for those soon. I've been so busy with RL lately, but I'll have them for you. Smiley Thanks again for the nice comments.  Hug2

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
tchamberlain2

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2009, 12:16:17 pm »

Thanks Netra. Also, I enjoyed your sizes so much, I have made different skin types for them myself (thick madame and bigGal). Yes, I have found out how to convert different skins on different body sizes (also). I have not loaded what I have created on line yet but with your permission, it woul be cool. I would love to see your stuff expand even more.
Netra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2009, 02:20:28 pm »

You're welcome tchamberlain. I'd love to see what skintones you've converted and yes you have my permission to share my meshes if you'd like it's no problem at all. Smiley I'm about to package up those skintones for the 2 newly made shapes as well as some other stuff ans post an update sometime today.  Grin

tchamberlain2

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2009, 10:44:02 am »

Thank you... These skins are good. I've already made 2 real good glossy showerproof skins for them. Here's a silly problem I have. I don't know how to upload them to a individual file. I know how to upload a created sim. But not there individual skin package. Can you help me..? I know this is prob a really simple process.
Netra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 11:15:04 am »

Oh it's simple tc. Smiley Once you're done exporting your skin in bodyshop, go into your Saved sims folder which should be in the My Documents/EA Games folder. Open your Saved sims folder then find the name of the file. Should be the same as what you named it in bodyshop just with a few extra numbers/letters before the name. For example if you named it TM GlossySkin it will looks like 1e44rgtt6_TM GlossySkin in your Saved sims folder. Now Copy that file and paste it in some other folder. It can be any folder other than the Saved sims one. Paste it and then right click on the file to Winrar it or Winzip it then just upload it to a site like Mediafire or Box.net.

tchamberlain2

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2009, 10:37:30 am »

Thanks! That's what I needed to know! I'm going to try that....
andretti

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2009, 02:18:53 pm »

hello could you make a thick madame and curvy mama nude body shape i'm into makin movies i would greatly appreciated netra thanks
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2009, 04:20:31 pm »

Nude requests belong on the adult site. Not here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: