Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:11:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESH* The Female Werewolf  (Read 57912 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2008, 11:11:25 pm »

Hi Everyone!

So, a few months back, Marvine and BeosBoxBoy made a fanboy's dream come true and they made a kick-ass Werewolf/Lycan HERE.  Back then I said there would be no female version.  Well, pass me a big 'ole heaping bowl of them words because here she is Ladies and Gents. 

I personally call her my Lycan Bitch for the obvious reason.  I was once involved in an RPG where the existence of female lycans were extremely rare.  Not impossible, but rare.  So when a group of lycans discovered a female who could live through the transformation, they sought to use her as their brood bitch.  What better way to populate the world with lycan offspring than a female to produce a litter?

Knowing that I wanted to see this in-game, I began altering the HBB Werewolf mesh into a female version, and here you have the fruits of that labor.

I owe a huge amount of thanks to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy, not only for the original mesh, but for all the hand-holding and advice-giving during the creation of this mesh.  Muah!  Y'all are the bestest friends a guy could have!

CREDIT should go to Marvine, BeosBoxBoy, and SynapticSim in that order should you use these mesh for your own creations.

You MAY include this mesh with your uploads, but link back here for credit.  Under absolutely NO conditions should this mesh be uploaded to a PAYSITE or to the Exchange.

MESH Statistics:

Vertices:  2048
Faces:  2223
Fat Morph:  NO
Preg Morph:  NO

REQUIRED FILES:

Female Werewolf MESH & Undies.rar:  This upload requires two meshes and they are both included below.  BOTH MESHES ARE REQUIRED!  I've included an underwear recolor simply so you will be able to see the mesh in the game.

RECOMMENDED FILES:

I've also included nude clothing that will show up in each category, with a seperate one for Season's owners.  I've also chosen to include a seperate file for clothing so the mesh will show up Teen through Elder for those that wish to have Teen, Young Adult, or Elder Werewolves too.

You can go to the original Werewolf thread HERE to get a nice skintone.

Or you can go HERE to get a full fledged female Werewolf sim.  Be sure to pick up her mate HERE.

(Admin note 19.July 22 - there's a werewolf family at Synapticsims here, not sure if this is the one referenced). Old link here doesn't work.

BEFORE YOU ASK:

NO, other aged werewolves will not be made.  You can utilize the recolored clothing for Teen through Elder aged sims.  Toddler and Children werewolves will not be made.

NO, this is not a default replacement for the Game Werewolf, and probably won't be.

Do yourself a favor and familiarize your self with the information at the links below for FAQ's.

Support files
Policy

Thanx!  Please Enjoy!

~ Syn

* Werewolf Female.jpg (50.61 KB, 723x658 - viewed 56665 times.)
* Female Werewolf MESH and Undies.rar (259.03 KB - downloaded 4460 times.)
* Female Werewolf Nude Clothing.rar (24.93 KB - downloaded 3123 times.)
* Female Werewolf Nude Clothing (Seasons).rar (24.94 KB - downloaded 2873 times.)
* Female Werewolf Nude Clothing (Teen-Elder).rar (24.8 KB - downloaded 2564 times.)
* Female Werewolf Nude Clothing (Seasons) (Teen-Elder).rar (24.86 KB - downloaded 2907 times.)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 10:20:18 am by Theraven » Logged

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 01:51:06 am »

Awesome! Thank you so much!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 10:24:04 am »

Syn, it's alway a pleasure to give you what little advice you need - and I know everytime that the result will be totally worth it!

This is a worthy mate for the werewolf, thank you Smiley
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 12:20:19 pm »

This is a  kick ass job, Syn.
_cactus_

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 01:25:47 pm »

thank you!perfect to download!

*Please note, your signature may be no wider than 250 pixels and no higher than 50 pixels*
jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 05:43:26 pm »

This is great and quite unexpected! Thanks loads!

I would like to make one request. *imagine sad puppy-dog eyes here* Could you please chop this mesh and the male mesh in half so I or someone more talented could link it to a skintone? It would be so cool to have a shower-proof version, and that's really all we need to do it.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 07:27:08 pm »

Awesome work Syn, that must have taken you alot of time.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 10:21:17 pm »

Woo-Hoo! Rahney gets some new clothes! Well, old clothes on a new mesh, but same difference. Um, as soon as I get time to do it...
Great job!
Thanks much!
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
matze

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 12:34:46 am »

Wow, extremely fantastic! Thank you for your hard work. The result is ... wow!

Live your dreams, before it's too late.
bopashu2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 06:51:32 am »

again what an awesome job this mesh is.
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 09:31:23 pm »

Great jobs!! ::smilieiforgetwhi::
thanks so much!!:worship:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
OpenHouseJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 07:40:05 pm »

this is gorgeous

::smilieiforgetwhi::OpenHouse For Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
::: Click Here To Go There :::
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 11:09:35 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
jason7871

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 02:12:39 am »

OH! Boy, i am so giddy with glee. Thanks, you so need an award for excellence and being so imaginitive. I applaud great work here and a fine new fun mesh, Thanks. Bravo! Perfecto!!
Joe_Debock

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 10:25:11 am »

She looks great in the game but can I ask what ears mesh was used, though I have a many, Her are still flashing blue
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: