Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:36:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESH* The Female Werewolf  (Read 57922 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 12:50:08 pm »

Joe Debock, if you are talking about the completed werewolf I linked to in the original post, then I used the elf ears at SimCribbling under accessories and it's Elf Ear #1.

But flashing accessories have been a problem since the Pets EP.  If you can see the ears, then you have the mesh.  To fix the flashing accessory, just have your sim go to a mirror and "Change Appearance" but they really don't have to change anything.  Once the menu pops up to change the appearance, just click on the check mark, and when game play resumes, your accessories should no longer be flashing blue.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Joe_Debock

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 09:05:58 pm »

SynapticsSim, thanks, I feel like a heal when I went back in and saw itand the fangs, Beautifull job.  Now for an extention to charactor I just have to do some recolors with (http://genensims.com/skins/furry_01.htm) skin and place the dog heads from (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=277425) ("Lupine" Anthropomorph face archetype (non-replacement!)) and have more realistic foxes
Julie J

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 12:49:23 pm »

Excellent - thank you
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 01:36:42 am »

Herro, please make sure that you have the file MESH_ju-beos_HBBwerewolf_DummyObject.package installed in your Downloads folder.  It's in the file Female Werewolf MESH and Undies.rar in the first post of this thread.

If you do have that installed, then I don't know what to tell you at this point.  After you confirm that you have that file then I can proceed further.

It also may have to do with your games graphics.  If you have problems with other reflective objects, then you might experience a problem with the claws.

But, I won't know how to proceed until I know that you have the required files in your game.

~ Syn

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 11:55:05 am »

Glad it worked for you Herro.  If you are talking about the hair on the completed sim, then it's this hair.  It is pay hair however.  Sorry.  That's why it wasn't included in the download.

~ Syn

Lauralli

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 04:45:19 am »

Thank you. :-)
ian1225

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 05:18:51 am »

Yo SynapticSim can you please:sad5: put a fat mode and bumpmap on your werewolf female

:worship: GET ON YOUR HANDS AND FEET FOR THE PRO C.C.C (costum content creatores) :worship:
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 01:30:47 pm »

At this time ian1225, I don't see that happening.  I'm a novice when it comes to meshing and adding preg/fat morphs seem to be beyond my comprehension right now.  There's tutorials to do it I know, but lack of time prevents me from going over it.   Sorry.

~ Syn

Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 06:11:45 pm »

HOORAY!! scary werewolf females!!! Thank you so much!

Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 06:16:05 pm »

I LOVE CREATURES!!

aww i was so looking forward to a werewolf baby =(

fruity1972
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 11:45:03 am »

wicked!!!
yoyoilluser

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 03:21:25 am »

((I hope I'm not in the wrong for posting in this thread past the 30 days limit thing....I don't wish to cause any trouble....I really didn't want to make a new topic or such just to express my thanks regarding this body shape...I feel that would be rather weird...))

But anyway, I came across this bodyshape today while looking around for good paws and claws that I could use for monster Sims and I was blown away at how wonderful this looks....Especially for being on females! I didn't even know this existed! It looks so amazing, a perfect match for the HBB male werewolves...I really love it^^ Ever since the HBB werewolf came out for the men I've been wishing they could have a mate and well it took me a long time to notice this actually existed but I'm glad I found it at last...Thank you!

Ending with a question though, and I'm sorry to bother you on it...But would this mesh be at all possible to convert to males? As in a skinnier form of the male werewolf look? The HBB look is very nice but sometimes I wish I could have some skinnier looking ones for Adult males as well...I'm just curious, and again, sorry to bother you on the matter...This female body structure is still a great piece of work!!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 03:31:00 am »

Thinner Werewolves are in the works.  I've got to complete testing and everything, but you can expect several new werewolf meshes.  However, they will probably be uploaded to my site, SynapticSim's Lair.  Stay Tuned.

~ Syn

yoyoilluser

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 09:39:46 pm »

Yay! I'll keep my eyes out for the delicious new werewolf meshes^^
SkyAlexs

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2009, 12:21:09 pm »

First of all, I wanted to say that this is awesome.

I have just one quick question - is it normal for a pregnant female to convert back to 'normal' sim state? And if yes, can I change that somehow? I mean, I know that there is no belly or anything for pregnant sims with this mesh (and I wouldn't need one), but it looks kinda silly now that my female werewolf walks around in this stupid maxis pregnancy clothes...

thanks. And if it's a stupid question - sorry.

Where I am is chaos...but I can´t be everywhere.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: