Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:01:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my old infant outfits WITH PACIFIERS (UPDATE 11.may - TWINS funny outfits)  (Read 20233 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2008, 10:52:50 am »

Requested by AlbinoBambi

These are some of my old outfits WITH Bloom's new pacifier meshes (thanks a lot again, Bloom!).

I've not tested them ingame yet (something that takes me about 20 minutes per outfit, and since I've got too many to test already, I really don't have the time unless I use the outfits myself.).

Please tell me if there's any problems.

If you miss any outfits, please tell me here in this thread, and I'll add them to the list (that goes for the dresses, too).

They come with matching pacifiers in the same colors as the outfit itself. The ones I've updated are:

- All elmo outfits from here

- ALL outfits from here (random infantoutfits)

(update 20/4) - amore outfit is here (with additional colors/nohat version. the hat versions of the new colors are here)

- The animal outfits from here

- the onesies from here and here

(update) - the missing outfits from albinobambi's list in post #5 (from the unisex funny outfits part 1 and 2) - in the funnyoutfits_PACIFIER zip file. (funnyoutfits)

(update 6.may) - girl funny outfits from here

IMPORTANT UPDATE 28/4: redownload giraffe outfit, TEXTURE FIXED

update 11.may: - TWINS funny outfits from here

Read this before downloading:
1. NO additional meshes needed, since the mesh is "built in"
2. REMOVE all other infant outfits - both recolors and meshes - or they will conflict with these ones. Put only ONE of the outfits in your downloads folder
3. The graphic setting SIM/DETAIL must be on high for the outfits to work correctly.
4. Put this in you Downloads folder (or defaults folder if that's what you use)
5. The clothes override the diaper and works just like the maxis diaper. They go off when you ask a sim to bathe the baby or change its diaper.
6. ALL infants will wear the outfit you choose - both girls and boys
7. Thanks Bloom Cheesy

:happy8:

* elmo-outfits_WITH-PACIFIER.zip (1316.21 KB - downloaded 435 times.)
* infant_animal-outfits_WITH-PACIFIER.zip (547.29 KB - downloaded 441 times.)
* infantonesies_PACIFIER.zip (2212.9 KB - downloaded 430 times.)
* random-infantoutfits_PACIFIER-(updated).zip (1746.1 KB - downloaded 337 times.)
* funnyoutfits_PACIFIER.zip (2862.54 KB - downloaded 317 times.)
* infant_funny-girl-outfits_PACIFIER.zip (1589.53 KB - downloaded 271 times.)
* TWINS-funnyoutfits_PACIFIER.zip (1098.83 KB - downloaded 347 times.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 07:30:23 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 12:18:21 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1210893
These are some of my old outfits WITH Bloom's new pacifier meshes (thanks a lot again, Bloom!).

They come with matching pacifiers in the same colors as the outfit itself. The ones I've updated are:

- The animal outfits from here

Yay! Thanks sooo much! I'll let you know the other ones asap. Btw, the thread you linked for the animal outfits is linked twice, while I think you meant these animal outfits?

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:37:51 pm »

sorry Sad my mistake. I guess I got too eager when I linked them. it's corrrected now.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 12:53:01 pm »

Well erm, I'm not entirely sure which outfit is which so I just made a printscreen of the outfits I plan and tend to use, and I hope you can figure out which ones are missing without too much trouble. Assuming you know which filename is which outfit. Smiley

Thanks in advance. <3

* Infant outfits I use.PNG (11.78 KB, 281x460 - viewed 2485 times.)

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 01:54:10 pm »

done Cheesy  (I think I changed the names of a few outfits slightly before I posted them last time, but they're still named mostly the same.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:56:51 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 01:57:33 pm »

Yay! Thaaanks. ^^

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 05:09:31 am »

The infant outfit machine lol Cheesy
:thumbrig:

No longer active
sarahkratos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 11:38:21 am »

Thank you so much.
mari_d

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 04:40:51 pm »

Pictures please?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 05:08:04 pm »

the pictures are in the other threads - follow the link. the pacifiers are in matching colors. outfits have the same names, with _PACIFIER added

I just don't have the time to do new pictures (I've got about 500 different outfits now - I lost the count around 200, and it takes me about 20-30 min to test one of them. Do the maths.... I'm only testing new outfits now, or if I use them myself) but if anyone wants to post pics of their infants using the outfits, that would've been great.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:14:25 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 08:10:16 pm »

These look so cute with Bloom's pacifier meshes.
Thanks you for sharing.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
keirra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 03:58:41 pm »

Adorable!  Thank you!
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 03:23:54 am »

Ehrm raven, I used 'infantonesie_blackandwhite_giraffe_PACIFIER' today, and it's not exactly the black & white one with the giraffes. It's a green & white one without a print. :/
Just thought I'd let you know. ^^

nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 03:40:48 am »

yea i am having problems too!! I did have outfits for babies but i am completly sure i have got rid of every other!!  I'm not getting the outfit i picked!! Any ideas of what might be happening??

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 07:41:15 am »

Ehrm raven, I used 'infantonesie_blackandwhite_giraffe_PACIFIER' today, and it's not exactly the black & white one with the giraffes. It's a green & white one without a print. :/
Just thought I'd let you know. ^^

I'll check that.

it seems that I used the wrong texture when I made it. I'll fix it now. thanks for telling me Smiley (it's easy to go confused when you've got a lot of textures to work with...)

EDIT: fixed

yea i am having problems too!! I did have outfits for babies but i am completly sure i have got rid of every other!! I'm not getting the outfit i picked!! Any ideas of what might be happening??

then you still have one or two outfits left. if you had one of my outfits, it should be enough to do a search for "infant" in your downloads folder.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:05:41 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: