Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:25:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required: no autonomous turning on stereo new alternate version(6/25/06)  (Read 19272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Magicmoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 03:42:06 am »

Wow! Superman has nothing on you. Faster than a speeding bullet. Thanks. I posted this request at MTS2 about a year ago and no one was interested in doing it and you did it in just a few minutes!

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT, AL
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 03:46:47 am »

Quote from: magicteeters
Wow! Superman has nothing on you
your welcome Smiley I only had to remove the turn on code from the posted version, lol

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Magicmoon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 03:59:39 am »

Quote from: leennah
¡Gracias! ¡Muchas gracias!
Thank you!
I really was looking for sothing like this. That stereo is so loud! And they turn it on all the time.

I hated the loud stereo too. But you can adjust it in the sound options area of the game. You can turn the stereo down while keeping the talking loud or vice versa. I turned the stereo and TV down low and completely disabled the music during buy items and build mode. You can even choose WHICH Maxis music clips will play or not play in the different modes. Don't like a particular tune? Disable it while keeping the other tunes that you like. They even let you test each tune before you decide to keep it or not. Change your mind? One click lets you put it back.

Do this while in the neighborhood screen. After you make your choices the game saves it so the next time you load the game the volumes of the different items will be the way you set them. You don't have to redo it every time the game loads.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT, AL
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 02:11:08 pm »

Squinge, would it be possible to make the same (no auto turn on / off) for TV? and NO AUTO CHANGE CHANNEL. I hate it when they are supposed to learn cooking but watch soccer.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 04:03:01 pm »

No auto change TV channel http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=7320&highlight=television (next time please search)

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 05:57:51 pm »

This is so awesome, is there anyway to make them both work together?  When i want it off they keep turning it back on!:angry5:   I just rather my sims have no control over the stereo at all.  Thanks again.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 06:34:57 pm by TRIXSTA » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 06:45:12 pm »

Quote from: TRIXSTA
is there anyway to make them both work together?
There already is a version of this mod that prevents autonomous turning on & off the stereos download the file that says Both in the description Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 12:30:50 am »

Quote from: Squinge
There already is a version of this mod that prevents autonomous turning on & off the stereos download the file that says Both in the description Smiley

I guess i didn't see it after all,  thanks so much
gbreez

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 12:32:41 am »

And, here is yet another BIG THANK YOU! Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: