Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:02:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Use treadmill less  (Read 12985 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Magicmoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 04:59:10 am »

I have NEVER had anyone use the treadmill or exercise machines autonomously. Did they start doing this with EP3 or were they supposed to do this all along? I'd love for them to use the machines autonomously.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT, AL
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 06:20:34 am »

Quote from: magicteeters
Did they start doing this with EP3 or were they supposed to do this all along? I'd love for them to use the machines autonomously.
I believe they only do it autonomously on community lots, I saw it for the first time with EP1 on a college community lot.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2006, 01:33:44 pm »

Squinge,how about a "Less Attractive Exercise machine" hack that covers all the pieces? Hate when I build a community lot with a gym,and that's where all the sims go.

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 07:01:38 am »

Dah! what's a threadmill?

Anyway, hacks to make Sims to use less an object, most of the time makes that they leave the object as soon as they start. I got a hack to avoid that Sims stay full time in a hot tub, now I cannot have them more than 2 minutes in a tub.
I use the tub when I want my Sims to socialize without stupid jokes (hug, admire, try to dance with low relationed). Oh yes, I have no autonomous Maxis jokes but the game insist in bringing them back from time to time!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: